• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeffrey Epstein

I wonder what it is that sailor finds in common with Trump and Epstein, hmmmmmm

with the people I know, being against child sex and child trafficking, or both, goes without saying

if you hang out with people whom you constantly have to reassure that you are against child sex trafficking, then maybe you need another set of friends, or perhaps the people who know you best are right to keep insisting that you regularly reassure them that you are against child sex trafficking

with the people I know, being against child sex and child trafficking, or both, goes without saying

if you hang out with people whom you constantly have to reassure that you are against child sex trafficking, then maybe you need another set of friends, or perhaps the people who know you best are right to keep insisting that you regularly reassure them that you are against child sex trafficking

you know child sex traffickers?

You just can’t do it. That’s pathetic. I hang out with Democrats so it does so without saying. Republicans refuse to come out against it.

Tied with all the other conservative lurkers who are too chicken to post because “echo chamber!!!”

Nah they’re too gutless to even post. I give sailor props for sticking around at least.

Nah they’re too gutless to even post. I give sailor props for sticking around at least.

Or maybe they have responsibilities that don't allow 50+ post a day on OGB during the middle of the week. Food for thought.

You know Epstein is a democrat right?

The Republican = Child sex trafficker lines show how far the board has dissolved from rational discussion.

Where are the Republicans against child sex trafficking? I see assumptions and no evidence.

Or maybe they have responsibilities that don't allow 50+ post a day on OGB during the middle of the week. Food for thought.

Evidently you have time for one post a day on OGB during the middle of the week.

Are you for or against child sex trafficking? Y/N

You know Epstein is a democrat right?

The Republican = Child sex trafficker lines show how far the board has dissolved from rational discussion.

Like most of the rich, Epstein played both sides for decades and catered to both democratic and republican politicians.

Nice try.

Y/N on child sex trafficking?

Back