• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeffrey Epstein

Where are the Republicans against child sex trafficking? I see assumptions and no evidence.

Are you against beating your wife? I see assumptions and no evidence.

This idiotic game can go on forever. (You don't need to answer because I know you are against it like you know the republicans here are against sex trafficking.)

Evidently you have time for one post a day on OGB during the middle of the week.

Are you for or against child sex trafficking? Y/N

The luxuries of paying yourself are few, but I presume that's one of them.

No. Clown question, bro.

I think Epstein really was running a blackmail ring, but I wonder if the Feds will ever release all the names of those involved.

Like most of the rich, Epstein played both sides for decades and catered to both democratic and republican politicians.

Nice try.

Y/N on child sex trafficking?

Dude i have like 10 post on here saying how adamantly against child sex trafficking i am. FUCK YOU for even implying that i might possibly be tolerant of this shit. That's a scumbag move, but honest representation of this boards character.

DG3 and Whatabout. So that's two. Good start.

Dude i have like 10 post on here saying how adamantly against child sex trafficking i am. FUCK YOU for even implying that i might possibly be tolerant of this shit. That's a scumbag move, but honest representation of this boards character.

I thought we had to constantly express righteous condemnation to win board points, or does it just depend on whether it’s “your team” in the headlines ?

Or maybe they have responsibilities that don't allow 50+ post a day on OGB during the middle of the week. Food for thought.

Lol you’re reading close enough to catch my call out post though.

By the way, in case you haven’t noticed while you’ve been distracted by your responsibilities the conservative party has been overrun by Trumpism and has done a lot of despicable shit domestically and internationally. This has all been detailed across the news media on a daily basis and in many cases neatly summarized on this board.

So if you don’t support this despicable shit you may want to revisit your alignment to the conservative party as it’s no longer the party it was prior to your distraction. Or maybe it was, but they’re now out and proud shitty.

Back