• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeffrey Epstein

1280px-Ages_of_Consent_-_United_States.svg.png

Green is 18, olive is 17, blue is 16. Pretty interesting where the lines are drawn.

Taking preview posts out of context is one of the little joys of this board.

b923616396516988e269637749d53612.jpg

Reactions: DG3
the weirder one to me is college student/hs student. like when you're older those few year differences don't matter, but when in school it's weird af

Seniors who date freshman are seniors who can’t get any action from girls their own age.

the weirder one to me is college student/hs student. like when you're older those few year differences don't matter, but when in school it's weird af

Yeah I feel like when you go to college, unless maybe it’s just a year difference, you should end the high school relationship.

Honestly you should just end the HS relationship anyway, going to college while tied down is for the birds.

I interpret the high school senior dating a freshman as the senior girls don’t think you’re cool or attractive so you have to resort to impressing a young Frosh who thinks “oh wow a senior is showing me attention!”

Maybe Palma is the exception though and had senior girl attention too...

She difference after college doesn’t matter IMO

meh, people mature/hit puberty at way different times

intra-HS relationships are very case-by-case

The even weirder one is a lawyer in his 30s dating HS girls with the permission of their parents and who later becomes a judge. And the 1 even weirder than that is the guy who is already married who then marries a few teen girls when he's in his 40s because he had a vision from God telling him he could do that, and he established a religion with that practice as part of the basis of said religion.

fairly sure I was thinking she was really hot. Still prolly the hottest girl I've dated

fairly sure I was thinking she was really hot. Still prolly the hottest girl I've dated

This is one of those statements where you may think it makes it better, but it really, really doesn’t.

A girl in my high school class (whos still lives in my hometown, of course) was dating a 28 year old our senior year. I still can't comprehend that one.

Yeah I feel like when you go to college, unless maybe it’s just a year difference, you should end the high school relationship.

Honestly you should just end the HS relationship anyway, going to college while tied down is for the birds.

Wtf? Leave the birds out of this pedophilia thread.

Back