• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeffrey Epstein

If Sig wants to act like an asshole, he deserves to be treated like one.

Of course, what he's posted is OK to you.

If Sig wants to act like an asshole, he deserves to be treated like one.

Of course, what he's posted is OK to you.

It was definitely sarcasm, RJ. He was responding to my post. You know Ph and who he voted for...

It was definitely sarcasm, RJ. He was responding to my post. You know Ph and who he voted for...

You know how stupid some people are. Just ignore them and move on.

I know PH and know how he takes all sides of most issues. BUT, that doesn't change Sig's actions. He could have been civil. He chose not to be. People shouldn't cry about him being treated the way he treats others.

I realize it's an accepted parlor game to attack and incite me. They shouldn't cry or be outraged when there are consequences for what they do.

Maybe you and others should hold them accountable. Nah, that will never happen.

There's a simple a solution. He and others don't need act like dicks.

I know PH and know how he takes all sides of most issues. BUT, that doesn't change Sig's actions. He could have been civil. He chose not to be. People shouldn't cry about him being treated the way he treats others.

I realize it's an accepted parlor game to attack and incite me. They shouldn't cry or be outraged when there are consequences for what they do.

Maybe you and others should hold them accountable. Nah, that will never happen.

There's a simple a solution. He and others don't need act like dicks.

god damn you are a stupid insufferable tool

As usual PH gets things backwards to make himself look good. After years of covering his back, his blatant LIES and duplicity have finally caught up with him.

I think his classic lie, "I've NEVER been wrong in any discussion I had with RJ" may have been the funniest and most pathetic post ever made.

A federal judge ruled Thursday that federal prosecutors, including current Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta, broke the law by making a plea deal with Jeffrey Epstein - who was accused of molesting numerous girls - without conferring with his victims.

U.S. District Judge Kenneth A. Marra said prosecutors violated the Crime Victims' Rights Act (CVRA) when they signed the plea more than a decade ago. The law guarantees victims a series of rights, including the right to confer with prosecutors.

As usual PH gets things backwards to make himself look good. After years of covering his back, his blatant LIES and duplicity have finally caught up with him.

I think his classic lie, "I've NEVER been wrong in any discussion I had with RJ" may have been the funniest and most pathetic post ever made.

I’ve never seen either man admit to being mistaken.

2 sides - same coin. One passive aggressive and the other is overtly aggressive.When mixed together these 2 elements form a noxious cloud of “Know-it-All”.

:) have a splendid day!

A federal judge ruled Thursday that federal prosecutors, including current Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta, broke the law by making a plea deal with Jeffrey Epstein - who was accused of molesting numerous girls - without conferring with his victims.

U.S. District Judge Kenneth A. Marra said prosecutors violated the Crime Victims' Rights Act (CVRA) when they signed the plea more than a decade ago. The law guarantees victims a series of rights, including the right to confer with prosecutors.

Yeah, but what exactly is the remedy now 11 years later? A Hallmark card saying our bad?

Flight logs on the Lolita Express would probably take out some leadership on both sides.

Bill leads the way with 26 trips.Schumer has been onboard.HRC made 4-5 trips to the island.

It would all be as ugly as John and Tony Podesta’s art collection.

Probably best to move along :) nothing to see here,eh Cardinal?

Donald Trump would probably be clean but some guy named “John Barron” would be in big trouble.

Does this mean that other people involved with Epstein could be pulled in because the plea isn't valid? God I hope so.

Does this mean that other people involved with Epstein could be pulled in because the plea isn't valid? God I hope so.

I would love to see a real investigation but after so many years of wanting to see him answer for his crimes I’m afraid he has too much dirt on too many people

I would love to see a real investigation but after so many years of wanting to see him answer for his crimes I’m afraid he has too much dirt on too many people

agreed, i think a lot of people would be taken down...so it is better for the "establishment" for him to just go away.

Back