• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeffrey Epstein

I don't know what potentially compromising information Epstein had, or on which powerful individuals. But that's the kind of stuff that spy agencies love to collect, if for no other reason than to protect themselves from what they might feel is excessively intrusive meddling and oversight.

Due to his assistance for the spy agencies, Epstein probably felt a good deal of immunity. And he probably got a lot of help in that department when the uninitiated and unaware local authorities in South Florida went after him because his shenanigans became difficult for them to ignore.

Then, with the age of "me too," he became too hot to handle and impossible to cover for anymore. The spooks may have eliminated him, or arranged to allow his suicide to happen. In any event, there was no way they could allow him to sing, and Epstein knew it. In his death, the powerfull secretive organizations probably played an even more important role than potentially compromised powerful individuals.

because US intelligence services would not want the country to know that they were collecting compromising information on US citizens, that might lead to internal upheavals, ruined careers, reigning in of the spy agency, more stringent oversight, reduction in funds, all kinds of limitations and potential punishments

better to bury this information, lest voters become alarmed and demand greater control of the intelligence services

So why would intelligence be interested if they wanted to keep it secret?

To me, the more likely scenario of a conspiracy is that Epstein paid off the guards to leave him alone so he could do the deed. Because it was the FBI and DOJ that were investigating him, so that leaves the CIA to off-him?

So why would intelligence be interested if they wanted to keep it secret?

not sure what "it" you are referring to

but if "it" means compromising information then the spooks would want it for blackmail, or the threat of blackmail, of course

the spies are interested in preventing anyone from doing anything that might not be their organization's, or perhaps leaders', interest

To me, the more likely scenario of a conspiracy is that Epstein paid off the guards to leave him alone so he could do the deed. Because it was the FBI and DOJ that were investigating him, so that leaves the CIA to off-him?

that's possible, but it does not exclude or contradict the spies' interest in his removal from the board

think about how long Epstein was brazenly able to get away with criminal behavior, or what a sweetheart deal he got in Florida; he must have thought that he had a damn great cover

but once even the deep state could no longer protect him, Epstein must have known that he had to be/would be silenced ASAP

Ronan Farrow article on how MIT hid a long relationship with Epstein

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-an-elite-university-research-center-concealed-its-relationship-with-jeffrey-epstein

By then, several faculty and staff members had objected to the university’s relationship with Epstein. Associate Professor Ethan Zuckerman had voiced concerns about the relationship with Epstein for years. In 2013, Zuckerman said, he pulled Ito aside after a faculty meeting to express concern about meetings on Ito’s calendar marked “J.E.” Zuckerman recalled saying, “I heard you’re meeting with Epstein. I don’t think that’s a good idea,” and Ito responding, “You know, he’s really fascinating. Would you like to meet him?” Zuckerman declined and said that he believed the relationship could have negative consequences for the lab.
In 2015, as Epstein’s visit drew near, Cohen instructed his staff to insure that Zuckerman, if he unexpectedly arrived while Epstein was present, be kept away from the glass-walled office in which Epstein would be conducting meetings. According to Swenson, Ito had informed Cohen that Epstein “never goes into any room without his two female ‘assistants,’ ” whom he wanted to bring to the meeting at the Media Lab. Swenson objected to this, too, and it was decided that the assistants would be allowed to accompany Epstein but would wait outside the meeting room.
On the day of the visit, Swenson’s distress deepened at the sight of the young women. “They were models. Eastern European, definitely,” she told me. Among the lab’s staff, she said, “all of us women made it a point to be super nice to them. We literally had a conversation about how, on the off chance that they’re not there by choice, we could maybe help them.”

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news...ncealed-its-relationship-with-jeffrey-epstein

Last edited:
see, it's looking more and more like a CIA hit

no, not because he could expose famous people but because he might expose the extent to which the spooks have been collecting dirt for self-protection and blackmail if necessary

time to talk to those guards napping again...

Back