• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeffrey Epstein

What do you guys think? Was it a Russian mob hit to protect their asset/lackey, Trump?

Who else would have the ability to murder someone at Rikers? And get the cameras changed/turned off?

You're a fucking moron if you think Trump is the only person who stood to benefit from Epstein's demise.

Yeah. This is a result celebrated by Clinton, Trump, and many other powerful men. I’m no conspiracy theorist, but sure doesn’t seem right.

Dershowitz, as a criminal defense lawyer, would be most likely to have a connection inside of prison, no? I'm thinking some combination of him, Trump, and Alexander Acosta. Next most likely is someone who thus far has not been mentioned in connection with Epstein and wants it to keep it that way. Also worth noting: two of Kevin Spacey's accusers have died in the past few months.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kevin-...-princess-who-accused-kevin-spacey-of-sexual/
(Spacey has been on the Lolita Express).

What about the woman who helped recruit for Epstein? What’s she up to? She has to know things.

Ghislaine Maxwell? You guys are thinking way too small. Literally half of Hollywood, Capitol Hill, and Silicon Valley has ties to Epstein. His little black book was thousands of names deep. This isn’t a conspiracy. He’s a convicted rapist and there’s a ton of public record about his connections. It’s not a big story because of who it implicates.

How is that thinking small? She’s the second best person to turn on all those people. She’s first now that Epstein is dead. Good luck getting one Silicon Valley billionaire to turn on another.

Maxwell hasn't made an appearance in a while. I think its more likely that she's in a shallow grave someplace.

So at this point nobody thinks this was a suicide right?

I work with the United States Bureau of Prisons on a daily basis. The level of incompetence there is continually shocking. When news first came out that Epstein was found dead, I figured that the good ol' BOP had just shit the bed again. But, at this point, even for the BOP, Epstein didn't kill himself.

The day after he was taken off suicide watch, disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein spent at least two hours locked up alone with a young woman, in a private room reserved for inmates and their attorneys, according to an attorney who was visiting the prison that day.

"The optics were startling. Because she was young. And pretty,” said the visiting attorney, who asked that his name not be used because he didn’t want to create friction with the prison administration. He speculated the woman could be a lawyer—NBC News has reported that Epstein paid members of his team to sit with him in a room for eight hours a day for attorney-client meetings, allowing him to avoid his cell.

The visiting attorney went to the Manhattan Correctional Center on July 30, a day after Epstein was reportedly taken off suicide watch and transferred into the Special Housing Unit (SHU). During the hours the visiting attorney was present, it wasn’t Epstein’s main lawyer, Reid Weingarten, or other named attorneys who visited him.

“If I was him, I would have hired... an old bald guy,” said the lawyer, who said the young woman was in there with Epstein for at least two hours when he was there. He also pointed out that the room is locked when prisoners go in, after their handcuffs are removed, and unlocked only when prisoners leave and handcuffs are put back on.

Weingarten and other attorneys representing Epstein have not responded to requests for comment by Forbes.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/richar...ith-young-female-prison-visitor/#4f492e05185b

I could TOTALLY see a firm being paid to offer up a legal call girl situation. The fact that the firm was willing to indulge him to the point of allowing 8-hour attorney-client meetings just to tie up the room speaks volumes.

A dude willing to go down that road - still living that life - he's not fucking killing himself. Not like it went down.

Back