• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeffrey Epstein

I thought he was on his plane 27/28 times, was that bullshit?

Joe Rogan mentioned it on his podcast multiple times. Maybe it was #fakenews?

You can NEVER have any credibility if you use Joe Rogan as a source for anything other than buying pot.

You're an objectively bad person, friendo.

I may be evil to the core, but even I can smoke that hot take without a second thought.

Since you know nothing about me and are a Trump voter, I consider that a compliment.

Joe Rogan is shitting uncontrollably because he’s eating nothing but meat. That’s a man who shouldn't count as a news source.

Last edited:
Color me surprised that Cata is a Joe Rogan regular.

I thought he was on his plane 27/28 times, was that bullshit?

Joe Rogan mentioned it on his podcast multiple times. Maybe it was #fakenews?

26 times. If you would read the detail, 12 of those 26 trips were on one day 9/21/2002 working on HIV and AIDS prevention projects.

I mean, it's nice that he didn't go to Sex Slave Island, but I understand that some of the underage sex took place on the Lolita Express-hence the name. Is that wrong?

RJ let's say you had to put a wager on it. Would you bet that Clinton did or did not engage in sexual actions in connection with Epstein?

I would honestly put money that both Trump and Clinton are guilty.

Has there been anything other than right wing media created innuendo that Clinton has done anything since the Lewinsky affair. It's pretty much impossible for an ex president to engage in behavior like this without something specific coming out in this day and age. I seriously doubt he has engaged in sexual actions in connection with Epstein.?

Collateral impact of this assassination; perceived or otherwise.

Federal defendants are now less likely to cooperate and substantially assist the United States in the investigation of crimes that are higher-up on the food chain. The number of times I've heard, "man, if they can't even protect a rich white dude, what do you think they are gonna do to me?" at this point is...frustrating.

Yeah. That’s the point.

A. Strip khabib of his belts

B.) Justin’s gonna knock his fucking block off.

“Maxwell, 58, has not been seen in public in several months and her whereabouts are unknown. She has denied Farmer's claims and the allegations that she facilitated Epstein's alleged crimes.”

Seems like it may be a good idea to find that woman accused of facilitating the alleged crimes of a guy who died in a jail cell. Either we don’t know where an accused child abuser is or she’s dead like Epstein.

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested. Charges coming at noon press conference.

Back