• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeffrey Epstein

Actually Bill Clinton was the last D I didn't vote for president. Has anybody actually directly accused him of anything?

Not that I've read. Virginia Giuffre saw him on at least a couple of occasions, including 1 island visit, but has not accused him of improper behavior. She said something to the effect of he was nice and polite on the flight to Africa. As for Trump, he's only had the 1 accuser from the dismissed suit. While it wouldn't surprise me if either of them molested children, it's too early to put them in the same category as Prince Andrew and Dershowitz. Or even Alex Acosta. I don't care if he never visited an Epstein residence. He should be disbarred for breaking the law back in 2008.

And I also think I voted libertarian in 1996, fwiw.

I've never voted for any Clinton (or Trump). It has been obvious from the beginning to anyone with the slightest sense that the Clintons and sleeze went inseperably together.

I've never voted for any Clinton (or Trump). It has been obvious from the beginning to anyone with the slightest sense that the Clintons and sleeze went inseperably together.

Congratulations!

Not a great look but she is not accusing Clinton. In fact, from the linked story, "Despite the uneasy moment, Davies said, “President Clinton was a perfect gentleman during the trip and I saw absolutely no foul play involving him.”"

I mean Clinton is a sleaze but a massage therapist giving him a massage isn't the creepiest thing in his past.

Not a great look but she is not accusing Clinton. In fact, from the linked story, "Despite the uneasy moment, Davies said, “President Clinton was a perfect gentleman during the trip and I saw absolutely no foul play involving him.”"

I mean Clinton is a sleaze but a massage therapist giving him a massage isn't the creepiest thing in his past.
I mean she was a sex slave not a message therapist but ok.

I mean she was a sex slave not a message therapist but ok.

From the article you linked: "Davies — then a 22-year-old massage therapist who worked as Epstein’s personal masseuse — was egged on by Ghislaine Maxwell, now charged with procuring underage girls for Epstein."

And from an article in the Sun: "Chauntae Davies was a 21-year-old trainee massage therapist in LA when she treated Ghislaine Maxwell at Beverly Hills’ Four Seasons Hotel."

I am not saying that she wasn't abused by Epstein and his people, but it is also possible that a person who has professional training in massage can give a neck rub and it not be related to the other sexual acts.

Yeah there’s no chance a cute, 22 year old massage therapist trainee on an Epstein plane with Ghislane pimp had anything to do with any men and sex or anything related to sex ever.

Come on. My fucking masseuse in grad school tried to hit on me, and I am not anywhere close to private jets and Presidents.

Especially because this trip was during a humanitarian AIDS Mission when a bunch of other people were on the plane in an airport in Portugal.

Especially because this trip was during a humanitarian AIDS Mission when a bunch of other people were on the plane in an airport in Portugal.

Yeah, I've seen quotes from 2 of the women that Clinton was nice and didn't do anything untoward on that trip. There were a lot of people on that flight so it would make sense that there wasn't any bad behavior going on on that flight. Doesn't mean Clinton didn't do anything wrong with a minor on other occasions, but to date I haven't heard of such an allegation. And we've only heard of the 1 accusation against Trump in the suit that was nonsuited. So until there are allegations and some due process in both of their cases, it's not fair to refer to either is a child molester.

Yeah there’s no chance a cute, 22 year old massage therapist trainee on an Epstein plane with Ghislane pimp had anything to do with any men and sex or anything related to sex ever.

Come on. My fucking masseuse in grad school tried to hit on me, and I am not anywhere close to private jets and Presidents.

Not sure your personal experience is relevant to sex trafficking but a solid humble brag. Tip of the cap.

Yeah, I've seen quotes from 2 of the women that Clinton was nice and didn't do anything untoward on that trip. There were a lot of people on that flight so it would make sense that there wasn't any bad behavior going on on that flight. Doesn't mean Clinton didn't do anything wrong with a minor on other occasions, but to date I haven't heard of such an allegation. And we've only heard of the 1 accusation against Trump in the suit that was nonsuited. So until there are allegations and some due process in both of their cases, it's not fair to refer to either is a child molester.

Still a bad look.

Back