• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeffrey Epstein

Owning the libs by celebrating a Republican child molester who hung out with our Republican president and will most likely implicate other Republicans because he might also implicate a retired democrat. You’re winning so hard.

I know you are a trolling douche, but this isn't a partisan issue. Just stop. We are talking about teenage girls getting raped. Who gives a shit what party.

I know you are a trolling douche, but this isn't a partisan issue. Just stop. We are talking about teenage girls getting raped. Who gives a shit what party.

No I’m rubbing your nose in your shit little doggie

Now go hump nedick’s leg

Owning the libs by celebrating a Republican child molester who hung out with our Republican president and will most likely implicate other Republicans because he might also implicate a retired democrat. You’re winning so hard.

Oh, he’s a republican now is he?

Do your research. He has claimed he helped found the Clinton Foundation and has a history of donations to the democRATic party and said Foundation. Rachel won’t tell you these things but I’m here for you.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump, 2002

shut the fuck up moon. god dammit. whose nose are you rubbing in what?

stop

being

a

dumbass

Moonz operates in his own sphere of delusion.

Too late, too far gone.

Fuck the fuckers if they are guilty of rape, sex trafficking and such.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqb59n69Z80

Following a 2018 financial settlement between Florida attorney Bradley Edwards - who represented one of Epstein's accusers, only to be later sued by Epstein, Edwards claimed that Donald Trump was the 'only person' who provided assistance when Edwards served subpoenas and notices to high-profile individuals connected to Epstein.

Edwards: The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.

For the record, if there’s evidence that Trump participated in any of this then I say lock him up for the rest of his life.

But I’m fairly certain there won’t be.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqb59n69Z80

Following a 2018 financial settlement between Florida attorney Bradley Edwards - who represented one of Epstein's accusers, only to be later sued by Epstein, Edwards claimed that Donald Trump was the 'only person' who provided assistance when Edwards served subpoenas and notices to high-profile individuals connected to Epstein.

Edwards: The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.

Lol so he phoned the victims lawyer and said he was innocent and you’re all good?

Because he’s such an upstanding citizen?

I think pelosi jr knows which party is going to take most of the year here

I’m guessing some Hollywood elites may be in the crosshairs as well

Trump is no different than most of the DC political class

Back