• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeffrey Epstein

*their

And here comes the lumping of all conservatives back into the GOP.

No, but it is fair to take ownership of the fact that conservatives supported Republicans time and time again and we all saw that someone like Trump was the logical conclusion of where the party was going.

tbf i'm not super interested in junebug's federalist society bullshit either

and milhouse said it right, these clowns are getting their judges and their tax cuts, and they do not care about any of the rest of it

TITCR and they deserve to hear about it because their avarice may have finally tanked the greatest democratic experiment in modern history.

not difficult to understand at all how a rather flawed Donald with a very strong economy is highly preferable to the radical Dem alternative

Yep, it’s not news that people are idiots and easily misled.

Though we are witnessing one of the more obvious and egregious examples with Trumpublicans.

Just a heads up. They’re going to blame Democrats and media for any recession. All these people who claim not to like Trump except for the strong economy will stick with him. And they’ll do it with no hint of irony that they voted Republican during the Bush recession election, Obama recovery elections, and then again during a Trump recession election while claiming it’s about the economy.

Yep

Worlds biggest pedo pimp to the elites gets murdered in jail, and we can't even stay on fucking topic. sad.

What kind of YouTube views does RJ get when he posts one? I have never actually watched an RJ linked video.

What kind of YouTube views does RJ get when he posts one? I have never actually watched an RJ linked video.

I just assume it will give me the computer AIDS so I don’t click on it

Donald Trump is proving that the “conservative principles” of the GOP were never principles at all, they were just things they say to get elected. So if you vote GOP even after Trump is gone then what do you think is changing?

Fiscal conservatism, at least what I thought I agreed with the GOP on, is dead in the modern GOP. There is no responsibility, no being careful, just recklessness.

This tax cut was shamelessly borrowed from China. It’s opening a credit card and taking cash out, then pretending you’re rich. Even worse it is public debt to pay for private wealth.

The economy is like a car driving down the highway - the GOP is removing guardrails, seatbelts, cheapening the brakes and putting a brick on the accelerator. “But the car is going faster under Trump” they say. Yeah great so when Trump keeps yanking on the wheel with his tariffs or any of his other bullshit what’s going to keep us on the road? Conservatism to me should include safeguards to moderate stupid shit like this, not irresponsibly flooring it like a teenager and wrapping the car around a tree.

It's abundantly clear that fiscal conservatism and supporting balanced budgets are only supported by Republicans whenever a Democrat is POTUS. When one of their own is in office, they don't give a crap about either of those policies, and have the record since at least Reagan's administration to prove it.

it’s ridiculous

what are your conservative beliefs?

Lol yea Mayor Pete is so radical compared to Trump. And Trump and what the GOP are doing are not extreme Right at all. Good one sailor.

That's great and all until a recession hits and we are staring down the barrel of a $2 trillion plus deficit and a financial crisis and we won't have any stimulus left. We will then appreciate the measured responsible economic stewardship of the past.

You will blame the person left with picking up the pieces and will magically become a deficit hawk.

But Mayor Pete is gay and destroying our culture and he likes to kill babies.

Epstein was providing compromising information on important people, American and foreign, to the US intelligence services, the deep state. He couldn't be allowed to talk. He would have understood that.

because US intelligence services would not want the country to know that they were collecting compromising information on US citizens, that might lead to internal upheavals, ruined careers, reigning in of the spy agency, more stringent oversight, reduction in funds, all kinds of limitations and potential punishments

better to bury this information, lest voters become alarmed and demand greater control of the intelligence services

Back