• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeffrey Epstein

Lol so he phoned the victims lawyer and said he was innocent and you’re all good?

Is that what the victims lawyer said?

Most important thing the lawyer says and I paraphrase

What he told us checked out

Time will tell

NewEngland, I think we have to come to grips with the simple reality that conservatives largely don't see a problem with this. Morality is only a political tool for them. That's why the rallying cry is "Bill Clinton! Bill Clinton!" with no acknowledgement that this is wrong. If they don't allow it to hurt them politically it won't. They rallied around Kavanaugh. They rallied around Roy Moore. They'll continue to rally around Trump.

And let's be honest. Based on what we know about moonz, sailor, Angus, and the like, they really don't think any rules apply to wealthy white men. The definitely don't believe girls and women should control their own bodies.

Last edited:

NewEngland, I think we have to come to grips with the simple reality that conservatives largely don't see a problem with this. Morality is only a political tool for them. That's why the rallying cry is "Bill Clinton! Bill Clinton!" with no acknowledgement that this is wrong. If they don't allow it to hurt them politically it won't. They rallied around Kavanaugh. They rallied around Roy Moore. They'll continue to rally around Trump.

And let's be honest. Based on what we know about moonz, sailor, Angus, and the like, they really don't think any rules apply to wealthy white men. The definitely don't believe girls and women should control their own bodies.

Yeah I’m fully expecting a ton of whataboutism and deflection on this one.

But I will continue to shed light on their shameful hypocrisy because I know it eats away at them deep down inside.

Look forward to hearing their explanation on this one:

Yeah I’m fully expecting a ton of whataboutism and deflection on this one.

But I will continue to shed light on their shameful hypocrisy because I know it eats away at them deep down inside.

Look forward to hearing their explanation on this one:

Lol, If Trump is implicated in serious pedophilia charges nobody on this board is going to defend him, and we would all be happy to see him locked away. Same with anyone else that goes down for this, and hopefully all involved will.

It has been hinted at for some time. Rubes don't care. He bragged about walking into teen dressing rooms "because he can."

Lol, If Trump is implicated in serious pedophilia charges nobody on this board is going to defend him, and we would all be happy to see him locked away. Same with anyone else that goes down for this, and hopefully all involved will.

Serious pedophelia huh? What about some mild pedophelia?

Is this serious enough for you?

During the 2016 presidential campaign, an unidentified young woman filed a suit against Trump in which she alleged that he raped her when she was 13 at a party at Epstein’s Upper East Side townhouse in Manhattan. Trump denied the claims and the woman later dropped the suit because, her lawyer said, she was intimidated by death threats. The Trump camp described her allegations as “untrue.”

LOL. Are you new to these boards? They've defended him against everything else. Why wouldn't this be another deep state conspiracy?

Something that hasn't been mentioned about this case. It shows the Southern District of NY isn't afraid of Trump. He should very scared.

The reporting on this story has really been incredible, and I think likely contributed to the decision to prosecute this dirt bag. I have no idea where the facts will take us beyond Epstein, but he should be quite motivated to provide honest and accurate facts, including who engaged in similar conduct. That of course will come if/when his legal challenge to this fail.

Back