• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Send Danny your questions for TONIGHT

Why would anyone waste their time listening to the blandest dude to ever exist talk in cliches for an hour? I can't even get through 30 seconds of one of his pressers.

Stan mentioned that Clawson admitted in retrospect that he should have gone for the first 4th and 1 in the Pitt game. Stan asked Danny if he later wished he had fouled at the end of regulation in the HB game. Would you believe that Danny said "no" --same decision. Of course....We will never hear Manning admit he ever makes a mistake , or made an error in judgment during the game-- players just didn't execute.

Lol. Such a Wake AD move.

Man, I miss Skip. He would answer any question any fan/student asked. He also showed up at the Joel before big games the night before handing out pizzas to students camping out for the best seats for the big ACC games. Wow how times have changed.

When Manning started, I was fine with his bland cliches. Mostly because it was an improvement over the awkward goofiness from Bz.

I want Manning gone, but I don’t hate him like I hated Bz. I was ashamed Bz represented my school. I just think Manning is a shitty coach.

When Manning started, I was fine with his bland cliches. Mostly because it was an improvement over the awkward goofiness from Bz.

I want Manning gone, but I don’t hate him like I hated Bz. I was ashamed Bz represented my school. I just think Manning is a shitty coach.

How i feel too. Failed experiment.

Apparently they’re not taking questions tonight.

I sent Stan 3 tweets to ask Danny. I knew that not a single one would make the show. I wonder how many tweets like mine Stan got today, I'm guessing a staggering amount. Probably too many to even sift through to find the lollipop questions they were looking for.

Question: How would you explain a player that had a year left and knew he wasn't getting drafted but still decided leaving your school was a better option than staying and getting his degree and playing for you?

Question 2: How long will it take to fully implement the And1 tour offense?

Stan kept saying to email and they would get to questions next week, but never said why next week that I heard. Was there supposed to be some “problem” tonight with them getting emails and tweets?

Maybe they avoided the questions this week because next week the show is on Wed and they're hoping that nobody tunes in.

Stan kept saying to email and they would get to questions next week, but never said why next week that I heard. Was there supposed to be some “problem” tonight with them getting emails and tweets?

Ip glitch

Back