• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Carolina Decommits/Commits

Just an excuse to go somewhere else. I'm sure he's upset that he won't play for a pitiful coach instead of a former national championship head coach.

The December signing period really puts the hammer down on programs making a coaching change. They essentially have the February signing period to pick up the best available left-overs.

Looks like a safety from Thomasville that had a Wake offer...

Both safeties should get a call. Cam Glenn will be gone next year and Greer was the only young guy who stepped up this year and played well at the Safety position. We have that other good safety commit coming in next year too, but IIRC he was injured late this season and they will probably want to redshirt him next year.

Clearly, some players would like a follow up with Wake Forest and know exactly how to communicate their interest.

Just an excuse to go somewhere else. I'm sure he's upset that he won't play for a pitiful coach instead of a former national championship head coach.
Or he realizes, like the rest of us, that this coaching change is not going to help.

kindof burns me when kids from Ledford/Thomasville don't jump all over Wake offers. But I get it.

Could be Mack Brown is yanking scholarship offers. Carolina way. Waiver wire returning.

Just wasted 15 minutes reading about this on IC. If you need to feel good about yourself I suggest doing the same.

The general consensus over there is that all these recruits are being told to decommit because they aren't good enough to play for Mack Brown. They think all these 3* kids are having scholarship offers pulled to make room for the 4* and 5* kids that Brown has lined up.

The general consensus over there is that all these recruits are being told to decommit because they aren't good enough to play for Mack Brown. They think all these 3* kids are having scholarship offers pulled to make room for the 4* and 5* kids that Brown has lined up.

Just like all of those amazing assistants that he was rumored to have lined up as a package before he was even officially hired?

Back