• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Richmond Spiders -- 7:30 pm Saturday NBC Sports Network

We lost to a Richmond team that lost to Longwood and Hampton. After losing to Houston Baptist and barley beating Western Carolina.

Danny Manning is a worse coach than [Redacted]. He's a better recruiter, which gave us the one decent season. But there is no question who the better basketball coach is. Let that sink in.

I am finally coming to accept this and it is monumentally difficult. I did not think Bz could be topped.

We have lost an entire generation of Wake fans- all because if Ron Wellman.

I have teenagers. They associate Wake basketball with losing. They know no different. They ONLY know Wake Forest basketball as the putrid, weak, joke of a program with a clown coach getting destroyed by Richmond (RICHMOND???) right now.

Seriously. How does this continue? How is SOMEONE not held accountable? I can assure you, this type of ineptitude would not be allowed for one season anywhere else, and yet we've endured almost a decade of suck.

Bingo

Yeah, I can't say with any confidence that we're better than Stetson, and they just lost by 60.

i'm done. This is mid-season firing worthy, but I can just be apathetic and forget college basketball exists.

I have teenagers. They associate Wake basketball with losing. They know no different. They ONLY know Wake Forest basketball as the putrid, weak, joke of a program with a clown coach getting destroyed by Richmond (RICHMOND???) right now.

Seriously. How does this continue? How is SOMEONE not held accountable? I can assure you, this type of ineptitude would not be allowed for one season anywhere else, and yet we've endured almost a decade of suck.

Same. My kids only know Wake as a team that perennially loses. They have zero interest in following Wake other than as a target for jokes.

Yep, one of my teenagers is really wanting to apply and go to Wake next year but I would hate for her to sit through 4 years of this crap. Attending basketball games while I was at Wake were some of my all time favorite memories. But we had a coach and players that cared and wanted to be there.

I knew Wake sucked. But I saw Hampton win by 20 against this team. Holy fuck

L- Houston Baptist

L- Richmond

If within the next 24 hours an announcement is not made that Danny Manning has been relieved of his coaching duties, Wake fans (whats left of them) should bombard the AD's office with noisy complaints.

These kids deserve to be coached. There is talent on this team and it is being wasted.

Embarrassing.

This Wake Forest team is not coached.

5 years of the most clueless coaching ive ever seen. These poor kids have no clue how to run offense and good lord don't even get me started on the 5 years of pathetic Defense. Sad thing is Childress (once my hero) should have never got into coaching. He brings nothing for these young kids.

Manning Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is not a coach, a real coach will have his players understanding basketball and perfecting fundamentals..

WE SUCK FOR SUPPORTING THIS SHIT SHOW.. I'M GLAD WE LOST, I HOPE WE LOSE EVERY FREAKING GAME UNTIL HIS ASS IS FIRED.... SICK OF THIS SHIT... WISH I LIKE SOME OTHER TEAM, DAMN IT, WHY WAKE....

Back