• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Richmond Spiders -- 7:30 pm Saturday NBC Sports Network

Dead serious. Can we just let clawson coach basketball team rest of season?

It’s true. And I was fooled too. We all were.

I know I'm usually overly optimistic, but wow, we are so much worse than I ever imagined.
This is embarrassingly bad. W ecolodges easily go 0 for the rest of the season.

Lol, that's a team that lost to Longwood, Wyoming, and Hampton (by 20).

Fire the fucker already.

I’m starting to think the West Stokes JV girls coach could do a better job with this team than Manning.

Danny. Danny. He's our man. If he can't do it no one can. Oh, wait a minute. We lost again.

Because we only have four players that can even resemble basketball players.

Manning now has put Wright in the dog house. what a joke when u only have 2 guards that should play in college.

Turnovers. Wake Forest 15. Richmond 3.

Points off turnovers. Wake Forest 2. Richmond 28.

Could say more. Why?

If any so called wake fan is still making excuses, they are the part of the problem. It’s one thing if Richmond was decent.

46 pts for UR in the second half - another second half where we can't come close to stopping the other team. Pathetic.

Name ONE opposing coach this year that you wouldn't trade for Manning.

In all seriousness, how can Wellman sit there in person and continue to watch this train wreck and think we are moving in the right direction? Wake is losing fans and dedicated alumni by the minute. The Joel will be basically empty at most games and then UNC and Duke fans will fill it for those games, and it will get worse and worse if a major change does not happen soon, as in RIGHT NOW!

Back