• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Richmond Spiders -- 7:30 pm Saturday NBC Sports Network

Manning coaches absolutely no part of the game of basketball, not offense, certainly not defense, protecting the ball, taking good shots, having any semblance of a post game, motivation, line ups, timeouts, rebounding etc etc etc. Seriously, what do we do well at this point?

Don't even care, I'm rooting for our opponent the rest of the year. We need 20+ losses. We need a new coach. Period.

11-20, first four, 11-20

Think Wake gets more than 11 wins this year??

46 pts for UR in the second half - another second half where we can't come close to stopping the other team. Pathetic.

Could it be the scouting reports? Danny has been telling them what to do, if they would just follow the scouting reports. I think if the guys would just follow the scouting reports, we could hold teams under 50.

Manning now has put Wright in the dog house. what a joke when u only have 2 guards that should play in college.

Why? It’s bad enough that we are wasting talent but doghousing then too?

I would encourage anyone who has purchased tickets to do two things: (1) not attend any games while Manning is coaching - it just encourages him and Wellman, and (2) not sell the tickets. Empty seats are better than ones filled by fans of the opposing team.

I think Sharone has been sick which is why he wasn't playing a lot.

This is all talk and no action... Get Manning fired Alumni..

Manning coaches absolutely no part of the game of basketball, not offense, certainly not defense, protecting the ball, taking good shots, having any semblance of a post game, motivation, line ups, timeouts, rebounding etc etc etc. Seriously, what do we do well at this point?

I'd have to say that we've got this losing thing down pretty well now.

Fuck this clown show. I hope we beat state twice and lose every other game. The only way he’s gone is if we’re so obviously terrible that gaslighting the $$$ boosters won’t work.

We haven't even played a top 100 team yet. The schedule has been a complete joke, and we're still catching Ls left and right.

15 turnovers vs 3 for Richmond. 3 in 40 minutes. Gotta love that Mannimg defense.

15 turnovers vs 3 for Richmond. 3 in 40 minutes. Gotta love that Mannimg defense.
Yeah, but that LENGTH on the wings to get into the passing lanes!!! We just needed to let Danny get his players into his system!!! Haven't you been reading DCDeac, Wrangor, RChill, RJ, and the rest?

Last edited:
Back