• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Richmond Spiders -- 7:30 pm Saturday NBC Sports Network

Danny Manning has really developed some bigs on this team. We've got nothing at all inside.
Golden has moves. It shouldn't be that hard for our guys to be at least that good. It just shouldn't.

Have you guys gotten any sound?

Announcers seem to present on mine, but are helladistorted. I can hear the PA announcer more distinctly. Commercials are coming in fine though.

Chill is 0-3, all on 3s. 1 assist and 1 turnover. Sarr has not attempted a fg, but has committed two fouls.

Announcers seem to present on mine, but are helladistorted. I can hear the PA announcer more distinctly. Commercials are coming in fine though.
Yeah. There are sound issues on the streams on Chromecast and Amazon Fire TV. Had to change my sound bar from "sports" to "auto" to get any sort of listenable sound.

Danny Manning has really developed some bigs on this team. We've got nothing at all inside.

Yeah that bullshit about developing Collins. he was just an extraordinary talent. Collins made manning look good, not the opposite.

Just tuned in after watching the great SEC Championship game and we are losing by 3 to this shit basketball team. Danny Manning should never be hired to be a head coach ever again, even at the JV High School level.

We've benefited from some offensive rebounds from huge bricks.

All we do is shoot 3's because we can't get pass inside the three point line. Manning must really love Okeke as he comes into the game and, immediately commits a stupid foul 25 feet from the basket, then gives up a layup to Golden, then, on the ensuing possession he gets a deflected shot and throws it out of bounds in his haste to get rid of the ball. I get heart and hustle but when you got no talent and you are in the game for a team that can't find it's way it gets way too much. He offers little to nothing. How about, get a good lead then put him in the the last minute. 3 mistakes in less than 2 minutes just kills us.

They are there, but I can't hear the announcers. I can hear the PA.

Ikenna Smart has been a real valuable grad transfer, Danny really got it done in the offseason in the age of the grad transfer he managed to get 2 real winners in Johnson and Smart.

Back