• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Richmond Spiders -- 7:30 pm Saturday NBC Sports Network

That slow motion replay of Sarr’s “Defense” was great.

I'm trying to figure out why anyone would ever play Torrey Johnson over Sharone Wright, Jr. It makes less than no sense.

Richmond has some prepubescent looking white dudes playing. I hope we can manage to lose by single digits to these beasts.

This is a very young Wake team. I’m excited to see how good Manning has them playing in 2021.

Just have to give manning some time to get his players in and implement his system. If you don’t like this, you suck as a fan

Are we sure Manning isn't doing this on purpose hoping to be fired so he can just sit back and collect his millions doing nothing? Sure feels that way watching how he is on the sidelines.

Dec.1, 2008 Wake was ranked in the AP poll #15 at 6-0.
I'm not going to bring my family to any more WF basketball games until there is a complete change. Although I live in Ohio I still manage 3-4 games per year. The effort to watch this trainwreck is a poor use of time.

Not really watching this game, but it's amazing how defensive our defense has been under Manning. And I don't mean that as a compliment. It just seems that we are always back on our heels and chasing the ball. We also create almost no turnovers. Basically teams can do whatever they want against us. It's just a matter if they make open shots.

Just have to give manning some time to get his players in and implement his system. If you don’t like this, you suck as a fan

REAL fans would protest the continued shit-show … not just ignore it or wait for some mysterious aWAKEning from Manning .. not going to fucking happen.

Back