• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Townie's Top 75 Albums of 2018

Biff Tannen

Franchise Quarterback on a Rookie Contract
Staff Member
Reaction score
Starting this thread so that when Townie peeps it he can just post his picks rather than having to start a thread AND post his picks.

He will have a much easier time ladling those picks onto this thread this way.

He will have a much easier time ladling those picks onto this thread this way.
Lol, memories of THE LADLING just made me chuckle out loud in my office. Can somebody find and link that thread so that next time I'm having a bad day or wake loses to a shitty team in basketball I can open that that and smile

Townie would kill lick the balls of an indie rocker who would let him wipe his ass.

"You would have shat yourself so often that the South African Security Forces might have thought you were black....."

Cheese whiz beard is my new go to insult.

All bullshit aside, I do miss this list this time of year. Invariably helped me find some new shit to listen to that I'm too old to find myself anymore. Guess it's back to playing Ten on repeat again.

Back