• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Richmond is Terribe in Basketball

deaconbd

Restricted Access
Reaction score
Lost to Longwood, Loyolaj-Chicago, and Hampton

And yet those who set the lines finally realize how bad we are and it's a pick-em line

Surely after we lose tonight Danny has enough class to resign once and for all

And yet those who set the lines finally realize how bad we are and it's a pick-em line

We wish we all agree on that.

yeah they got smoked at home by hampton (unfortunately was at the game)
but i fully expect a spider victory today. :(

Wait.....so this isn't one of those 'guaranteed win' games?

“Terribe” sounds like the French pronunciation of terrible. So maybe they have the same recruiting strategy that we do.

“Terribe” sounds like the French pronunciation of terrible. So maybe they have the same recruiting strategy that we do.

I had a bit of a medical setback Friday that is affecting my typing a bit and I will try to be more careful.

Hopefully Danny resigned as expected and I look forward to see who our new coach is.

I had a bit of a medical setback Friday that is affecting my typing a bit and I will try to be more careful.

Hopefully Danny resigned as expected and I look forward to see who our new coach is.

BWAHAHA, you think he is going to resign and give up 6-7 million dollars already guaranteed?? We are going to have to fire him and bite the bullet to pay him off

This just hit me the right way. I was LOL crying. There is a link to ask rafqel about this hotel. I want more rafqel. He's the Bandwagon Boy of hotel reviews.
I thought it was hilarious too. Other posters just can't direct night. They are mistake wifi.

Here's the text for those of you who didn't click:

Terribe Hotel

We were stayed here 1 night but we were diapointed style service staff, the room was dirty and nothing special, the reception can't direct night. and when we used laundry service they had pay more for us : all clothing is : 180.000 they pay : 230.000 VND, and my friends beside my room lost 2 underpants, and they don't have wifi, when we asked, they said : we are mistake wifi.

iu

And ODU was one of those 0-3 teams that lost to Liberty, FIU & Charlotte before stepping up to somehow beat the Hokies. Then the Hokies rebounded and came all the way back from that loss and a 4 game losing streak in the middle of the season to somehow salvage a 6-6 bowl season. The signs of good coaching after being decimated with suspensions & injuries early on.

Back