Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
Results 121 to 134 of 134

Thread: Wellman

  1. #121
    Steve Lepore Stan Gable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Adams College
    Posts
    1,771
    Take the bullshit politics to the other board.

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan Gable View Post
    Take the bullshit politics to the other board.
    Yep can't even have a screw Wellman thread without interjecting damn politics. Get a life

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by ironwill24 View Post
    Not defending wellman here but that's typical when people get older and start making money. In college I was a liberal then you graduate and start seeing how truly inefficient government is while taking large amounts of your money. Brasky, since you're a middle school teacher you probably have no idea what I mean when i say make money so you're forgiven for the stupid comment. I'm not going to even bother to respond to the Fox News watchers/republicans=racists argument because it's the same tired hyperbole the ever offended snowflakes have constantly spouted for the last couple years.
    This is a joke, right?

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by 06deacon View Post
    Itís not a party until TheReff brings up the firing of George Greer.
    Yep, because just as it was with Dave Odom, look what has happened since we had both of them with 848 Wake Forest wins between them and just as important, 5 ACC titles. So fast forward to where we are now in both sports and "voila" neither made sense then and don't make sense today except for the ego of the AD making the decision. Kind of like what happened at ECU with Ruffin McNeil.

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan Gable View Post
    Take the bullshit politics to the other board.
    Quote Originally Posted by saus21 View Post
    Yep can't even have a screw Wellman thread without interjecting damn politics. Get a life
    Lol. Braskyís barely political joke and the conversation that followed seems to have set off quite a nerve.

  6. #126
    So annoying to try and discuss something as serious as sports and something as petty as politics gets involved. You hate to see that.

  7. #127
    Time and place.

    Time: whenever the hell you want.
    Place: The tunnels

    Don't need that infection spreading here.

  8. #128
    Yeah heaven forbid people find themselves in reality while trying to escape

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeforest22890 View Post
    Rchil is so annoying
    FIFY

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by RChildress107 View Post
    The key words in your post. Iím not sure which is sadder: the Wake Forest fans still defending Wellman or the Wake Forest members of Cult 45 getting pissy when Wellman is accurately identified as one of their own.
    I thank GOD I'm not you. What a sad fucking person.
    Oh Heavens Yes!

  11. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReff View Post
    Yep, because just as it was with Dave Odom, look what has happened since we had both of them with 848 Wake Forest wins between them and just as important, 5 ACC titles. So fast forward to where we are now in both sports and "voila" neither made sense then and don't make sense today except for the ego of the AD making the decision. Kind of like what happened at ECU with Ruffin McNeil.
    little different at ECU...they brought in a new AD, Jeff Compher, and one of his 1st big moves was firing ruff because of a 5 win season....Compher was hired to take the position left open by longtime pirate Terry Ballard. Ballard played at ECU back in the day and care about the school from his heart. Compher was there for the money. he was just dumb. no success in any sports under him. Wellman is too prideful. everyone knows the mistakes he has made with these last two hires. he even knows it. but as long as he doesnt admit he is wrong who is to say he is? the firing of ruff and hiring of an unproven winner(cutcliffes fuckin water boy) is very similar to the firing of dino and hiring of redacted/manning. as a pirate I hope and am pretty sure that ECU has made the right hire in Houston, albeit not looking too closely into the hire.

  12. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by coredeac View Post
    I thank GOD I'm not you. What a sad fucking person.
    I would hope you could say that about everyone other than yourself. If not, then I hope you get there one day.

  13. #133
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    37,658
    Quote Originally Posted by ironwill24 View Post
    Not defending wellman here but that's typical when people get older and start making money. In college I was a liberal then you graduate and start seeing how truly inefficient government is while taking large amounts of your money. Brasky, since you're a middle school teacher you probably have no idea what I mean when i say make money so you're forgiven for the stupid comment. I'm not going to even bother to respond to the Fox News watchers/republicans=racists argument because it's the same tired hyperbole the ever offended snowflakes have constantly spouted for the last couple years.

  14. #134
    In all fairness, Brasky probably got a raise when he became a teacher.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •