• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Birmingham Bowl, Deacs vs. Memphis Tigers

Is Dortch out?

Can you elaborate? Out with an injury? Holding himself out and declaring for the draft? I haven’t seen anything to suggest either scenario. His social media posting has been normal other than the non-stop hype train that he seems fond of running.

Evidently his finger is injured and he hasn’t been practicing

Finger was injured in the last game of the season. I would be really surprised if it kept him out of the bowl game

Haven't heard any news about how many Wake tickets have been sold. Hope i am not the only one going. Also hope the ticket office gets the tickets shipped out on Monday.

Any idea how many Wake alums are in Alabama?

I hope ATL Deacs show up given it’s unlikely we will make the Peach Bowl. This is their shot.

Good. Then our ticket office and AD department cant do its typical screw job by letting massive groups sit together, thereby pushing higher ranked Deacon Club members in shittier seats as a part of the process.

Good. Then our ticket office and AD department cant do its typical screw job by letting massive groups sit together, thereby pushing higher ranked Deacon Club members in shittier seats as a part of the process.

There are still Deacon Club members? Why?

There are still Deacon Club members? Why?

What? I assume most on this site are Deacon Club members. If not, what are they even doing here (besides being internet warriors)?

Interesting-- I always wondered why I had such shitty seats at the last couple of bowls, with a Deacon Club rank in the 1500 range.

What? I assume most on this site are Deacon Club members. If not, what are they even doing here (besides being internet warriors)?

Waiting for wellman to get shit canned while
Withholding giving.

Interesting-- I always wondered why I had such shitty seats at the last couple of bowls, with a Deacon Club rank in the 1500 range.

My rank has to be less than 500 now, and our 4 seats last year were awful.

I'm currently a DC member. I think you'd be surprised at the lack of participation among posters here, especially those who live in the greater LA area.

Most posters here, myself included, use to be deacon club members. Fuck Wellman, your a terrible person if your enabling his shit show at this point.

Wellman has screwed up basketball. But remember he should get credit for us being #2 in director's cup

Back