• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Birmingham Bowl, Deacs vs. Memphis Tigers

Clawson is fucking magic. How did we win that game.

I mean they do have an all time NCAA great kick returner who had already taken one to the house. Not kicking deep isn't a bad call. It needs to be a harder kick.

+1 - the call was ok, the execution was poor

we got out-conservatived by the Memphis coaching staff playing for a 38-yarder to tie

+1 - the call was ok, the execution was poor

we got out-conservatived by the Memphis coaching staff playing for a 38-yarder to tie

It was like coaching against Grobe.

And that's why you have these meaningless bowl games. It was a great game and our kids were so excited and happy as was any real Deac fan today.

absolutely wild game. So pumped we won. After some adversity early, the team bounced back for a big time win and a largely dominating performance

how about my boy alex bachman. what a monster way to end your career

Yeah. Several seniors played well. Some clutch senior efforts. Colburn, Hinton, Kemp, Glenn among others.

Gotta admit strangest trophy in the world with it's tail hanging out

And that's why you have these meaningless bowl games. It was a great game and our kids were so excited and happy as was any real Deac fan today.

The fans in attendance sounded good. Nice work!

We beat 3 top 50 teams essentially on the road the last 5 weeks.

God I love Clawson. He loves our University and our kids

Really like CLawon. He will be the next ND coach

Observations

Hartman is a better passer, throws a better deep ball, and sees the field faster, better runner, better read option QB

Newman is stronger, more durable, and plays big at end of games

Bachman big game

Special Teams why did we continue to kick to that return guy, why not kick out of end zone we have 2 grad transfers for that reason. Bachman let the ball bounce 4-5 times on punts costing us 50 plus yards . Special teams very hot and cold. Lots of made field goals and nice punt coverage. But, we did not play special teams smart.

Congrats Deac in Clawson we Trust

Back