• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Birmingham Bowl, Deacs vs. Memphis Tigers

Oops.

Hahaha. This is amazing.

Technically all man made lakes are reservoirs, but that is really splitting hairs at some point.

You know what, I'm not sure this is true. I don't know for certain, but I think technically reservoir specifically refers to a body of water used as source for a water supply, city or otherwise. Does Austin get its water from any of those "lakes"? Not lake Travis?

You know what, I'm not sure this is true. I don't know for certain, but I think technically reservoir specifically refers to a body of water used as source for a water supply, city or otherwise. Does Austin get its water from any of those "lakes"? Not lake Travis?
To continue the bowl game conversations, Austin draws its water from plants just below mansfeild dam as water passes between Travis and Austin.

To continue the reservoir conversation, you going to Birmingham, Catamount?

He’s good. But there was also a lot of horrible tackling in that video. Some of that is attributed to his skill, but some of its not. I expect our front 7 to challenge him. Should be a good match up. Our run D hasn’t been nearly as bad as our passing D

He’s good. But there was also a lot of horrible tackling in that video. Some of that is attributed to his skill, but some of its not. I expect our front 7 to challenge him. Should be a good match up. Our run D hasn’t been nearly as bad as our passing D

The NFL backs we played certainly got their’s though. That was the first half of the season mostly however.

The clearest indicator of how bad teams thought our pass D is was how Pitt attacked us. They had a fantastic rushing attack and an uber-pedestrian passing game, yet they aired it out on us big style

College Gameday all picked against us other than Corso. Herbstreet said Memphis has great speed and will win big. Hope team was watching.

Oops.

I don't know whether to chuckle or be concerned that you have the time through mull through a minor city's mayor's tweets just so you can have a gotcha moment. Guy is being a politician. What did you expect him to tweet? Fuck this bitty?

I don't know whether to chuckle or be concerned that you have the time through mull through a minor city's mayor's tweets just so you can have a gotcha moment. Guy is being a politician. What did you expect him to tweet? Fuck this bitty?

Lol. Yea, “unabashedly progressive” sure says I’m just playing nice. It’s ok for him to be progressive like AOC and also be a great mayor for his city. Believe or not, that is possible.

Yeah, doesn’t sound like AOC.

The 36-year old Woodfin, who had run Hillary Clinton’s campaign in Alabama, declared for the mayor’s race shortly after the Democratic primary ended — more than a year ago. He challenged William Bell, a two-term mayor who had been a fixture in city politics since the 1970s, and won the support of local progressive groups as well as national ones, including the Working Families Party. Sanders recorded a robo-call that went out Monday night, telling voters identified as loyal progressives that Woodfin would fight for “Medicare for All” and racial justice.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...e-in-alabama-new-mexico-and-california-races/

Back