• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bulls fire Hoiberg

So he is available. Right now. Won 67% of his games at Iowa State.

Wonder if Iowa State would fire Prohm and rehire Hoiberg?

Iowa State ok so far this year, but coming off of a tough campaign.

I doubt Hoiberg makes sense for us, but that’d be nice.

Maybe our “Mayor” can talk to him.

2o1mxh.jpg

Fire everyone on our staff. Hire Hoiburg immediately on a 1 year contract. See what happens at the end of the year.

If Hoiberg wants to ruin the rest of his career he will come to Wake. If he enjoys coaching basketball and making millions of dollars he will not come here.

If Hoiberg wants to ruin the rest of his career he will come to Wake. If he enjoys coaching basketball and making millions of dollars he will not come here.

what are you talking about. seems like you can make millions here with zero accountability

Excuse me, I should have added that he wants to continue to do those things past the 4 years he would get here before realizing this dumpster has been on fire for years.

Excuse me, I should have added that he wants to continue to do those things past the 4 years he would get here before realizing this dumpster has been on fire for years.
It's not hard to put out. We just keep hiring people who use gasoline instead of water.

The next coach can come to Wake and make the NIT and he will be considered a king.

So either we hire Hoiberg or we hire Prohm and Hoiberg goes back to Iowa State. I imagine all parties are pretty happy either way (well, except maybe Prohm).

Isn't college basketball recruiting nothing more than paying the right AAU coaches and sneaker bagmen? Doesn't seem that difficult.

Back