• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bryant Crawford in Israel

Nah, I don’t know enough about any of you to conclude you are shitty, so it’s pretty easy now.

Reading comprehension, buddy. I was trying to take your advice, and speaking about myself. Maybe we both just have a lack of clarity in the way that we post. I will give you one compliment; you're awful fucking adept at making someone continue a pissing contest well after they know that they should have left it alone. Thread hijack over, with my apologies to the rest of the posters. I said good day!

Reading comprehension, buddy. I was trying to take your advice, and speaking about myself. Maybe we both just have a lack of clarity in the way that we post. I will give you one compliment; you're awful fucking adept at making someone continue a pissing contest well after they know that they should have left it alone. Thread hijack over, with my apologies to the rest of the posters. I said good day!

Sarcasm, buddy. And you didn’t start the thread hijack (it didn’t even make it three posts), so no need to apologize.

I want to get it, please help?

Seriously?

You hilariously implied that my therapist was “stealing” money. Presumably because she was getting paid without delivering results. Ignoring the multiple levels of ignorance in that joke for the time being, whose money do you think my therapist is stealing?

Manning should be credited/blamed for the talent he brings in, he should be credited/blamed for how his teams perform, and he should be credited/blamed for how players progress under his tutelage. He shouldn�t be blamed for made up claims about the last of those.

Based on his sophomore year, Crawford�s performance in Israel is in line with what you�d expect for a player that continues to progress. Crawford saw a dip in his junior year but wasn�t nearly as bad as this board made him out to be. I�d imagine his struggles were due to a number of factors: progression isn�t always linear, there were obvious chemistry issues between Crawford/BChill/Woods (which are ultimately on Manning), and Crawford has some attitude issues (which were at least somewhat on Manning).

I know nuance is anathema to this board, but I thought we could avoid plainly untrue statements like �the vast majority of players that leave awake are obviously more effective in basketball after they leave.� Crawford is a pretty weak example of that even if you are only comparing this year to last year, I�m not aware of any others, much less a vast majority.

I think Rchills post make the most sense when filled with random characters.

I think Rchills post make the most sense when filled with random characters.

Happens sometimes when I post from my phone, my apologies. (They they technically aren’t random).

Let’s get back to discussing how Player A is so much better than Player B:

Player A: 19/3/5 and a 2.1:1 A/TO ratio on 48/39/83 shooting.

Player B: 18/3/5 and a 1.7:1 A/TO ratio on 40/48/83 shooting.

Player B played in a league with nine players who have seen minutes in the NBA this year including four who have started games and another who was a top 5 pick and is a regular rotation player.

mods, it's about time to give this guy his own thread

Seriously?

You hilariously implied that my therapist was “stealing” money. Presumably because she was getting paid without delivering results. Ignoring the multiple levels of ignorance in that joke for the time being, whose money do you think my therapist is stealing?

It was just a joke, and if it went too far I apologize. Good luck to you bro and good on you both for seeing a therapist and admitting to it freely. No shame or stigma in that.

Deacon Nation alone could probably keep the industry afloat with what we all collectively endure.

Danny Manning, Not a Jew tag made me laugh hard enough to make this thread worthwhile

It was just a joke, and if it went too far I apologize. Good luck to you bro and good on you both for seeing a therapist and admitting to it freely. No shame or stigma in that.

Deacon Nation alone could probably keep the industry afloat with what we all collectively endure.

No worries. Was more miffed at having to explain my response than the actual joke itself.

And yeah if anyone has spent any significant amount of time on this board (or interacting with humanity in general) and doesn’t think seeing a therapist should be as routine as going to the doctor or the dentist, I don’t know what to tell you.

He’s averaging 19 and 5.3 with good percentages. He’s 3rd in the league in VAL, what I assume is an advanced metric. He’s right up there with a former NBA player who is 10 years older than him.

Yet Wake fans mock him because he left our beloved dumpster fire of a program and got paid.

I was just mocking him because he missed a lot of dunks.

For our Wolfpack lurkers besides tau and tintin:

dentist - n. “a person qualified to practice dentistry, the profession or science dealing with the prevention of disease or malformations of the teeth”

I was just mocking him because he missed a lot of dunks.

A missed dunk contest with Crawford and Trent Strickland would be fun to watch. They could measure the bounces the same way they do long jumps.

A missed dunk contest with Crawford and Trent Strickland would be fun to watch. They could measure the bounces the same way they do long jumps.

If only based on in-game dunks, Trent would win with a miss that went nearly to midcourt.

Back