• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bryant Crawford in Israel

Looks like he has some talent around him too, with fellow ACC player Ian Miller.

Weird how everyone looks better when they leave this coaching staff.

For some reason the thread title reminds me of the Berlioz symphony "Harold in Italy." So there's my morning listening sorted. Thanks!

Our old friend Dacquan Cook is on the roster. We pined so hard for that OCC class yet Teague, Johnson, and AFA have proven to be far superior players.

Our old friend Dacquan Cook is on the roster. We pined so hard for that OCC class yet Teague, Johnson, and AFA have proven to be far superior players.

I’d trade it for that Final Four appearance.

Hope he enjoys hummus and the chicken schnitzel that is served in just about every restaurant. Hope he also is taking advantage of the chance to learn something new.

Hope he enjoys hummus and the chicken schnitzel that is served in just about every restaurant. Hope he also is taking advantage of the chance to learn something new.

Yeah, if there's one thing Crawford cares about, it's learning.

What an ignorant post! As an American Jew, of course RJ understands that Crawford doesn't care about learning.

Hummus is a despicable terrorist organization that Donald Trump STRENGTHENED by his his MORONIC actions. He created sympathy around the world fore them. He and Bibi created countless more terrorists from the families of those injured and killed as well from other non-committed Muslims in the region that didn't exist ten days ago.

RJ's SIDE is for a Safe Secure Sexy Israel. The ONLY way this happens is having a two state solution with a secure Palestinian state.

There was NO reason to move the embassy. It was even more moronic than Biff's post to do so at this time due the anniversary of the founding of Israel and the Palestinian "holiday" about being displaced.

If Ph Jr, had paid ANY attention to these boards over the past quarter of century, he'd realize how IMBECILIC his post and the concept that Crawford cares about learning matters to RJ is. Sad.

Geez. I just read this as "Bryant Crawford Killed in Israel" for some reason. Too much bad news in the world, I guess, especially Wake basketball.

So the man gets paid and finally gets coaching as well. What is there not to love plus playing on a competitive team vs. being on the laughingstock of ACC.

I really questioned his decision to jump early, but looks brilliant now! I wonder what he gets paid? $100k? $200k/year???

Yeah, if there's one thing Crawford cares about, it's learning.

Israel is a very neat country of which I have enormous respect. He would be an idiot if he does not take advantage of the chance to learn something about the place.

6th in scoring and 7th in assists on his Irsraeli team? He is obviously well on his way to making the NBA, and having a long successful career in the United States.

Was about to post about this. Those numbers are in the league, not the team.

well conley is the best player of all but i get your point

Back