• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bryant Crawford in Israel

For our Wolfpack lurkers besides tau and tintin:

dentist - n. “a person qualified to practice dentistry, the profession or science dealing with the prevention of disease or malformations of the teeth”

tintin needed the definition too

Great for Bryant, I hope he continues to play well. I really liked his game till last year. Ya, he was prone to some "hero ball" from Day 1, but the expectations put on his shoulders were great from the get-go. He was given more latitude and license to put the team on his shoulders. But I can't help but feel like he was told by Danny last year, "go ahead and showcase your skills and do that extra amount that will help you get scouts' attention." Just seemed like he was much more selfish, singularly focused, not to mention surlier than usual...like not in a good head space. Twas a shame because a more well-rounded game might have helped us eek out a few more wins. Perhaps he was simply trying to sabotage his coach for the sake of the future of Deacon Hoops! ;-)

Great for Bryant, I hope he continues to play well. I really liked his game till last year. Ya, he was prone to some "hero ball" from Day 1, but the expectations put on his shoulders were great from the get-go. He was given more latitude and license to put the team on his shoulders. But I can't help but feel like he was told by Danny last year, "go ahead and showcase your skills and do that extra amount that will help you get scouts' attention." Just seemed like he was much more selfish, singularly focused, not to mention surlier than usual...like not in a good head space. Twas a shame because a more well-rounded game might have helped us eek out a few more wins. Perhaps he was simply trying to sabotage his coach for the sake of the future of Deacon Hoops! ;-)

giphy.gif

Crawford's best year was his sophomore year when he was clearly the PG. His freshman year his role was diffused by CMM. Last year Bryant, Brandon, Wilbekin and Woods all had moments as PG. PG by committee. The result was minimal leadership and direction, with diminished performance from Crawford and Woods. Probably affected team chemistry as well.

Happy to see BC is playing well and getting paid. If he can keep it up his shot at the NBA might develop.

Last edited:
Seems like he would at least earn a summer league invite.

Back