• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- UNCC 49ers -- Thursday 7 pm ACC Network

Look at how you have 10X more posts than me and 1/10 the amount of rep bars. That's how I know you suck.

I also was going to post this tweet this morning because I found it pretty funny.

I am sorry you took post that poorly. I meant it in the most complementary way possible.

Here's another funny tweet.

Big game tonight against an in-state rival from just down the road. I'm pumped. Who's ready?!?!

WAKE!!

images

Guesses on actual attendance tonight? I'm sure they'll announce 7-8k but if there are more than 1500 there then danny still has too much support

Wake will get up by around 15 or so with 5 minutes to go in the first half and look like they are going to blow Charlotte out - instead Charlotte will get it down to around 6 or 7 by the half. Then Charlotte will actually take the lead toward the end of the game, but they will miss some wide open shots, while Wake will make FTs down the stretch and squeak one out by 4 or 5 points. Afterward Manning will mumble that we didn't guard the scouting report, and Wake players will proclaim that they have to play harder and better.

Cut. Print. Wrap.

Guesses on actual attendance tonight? I'm sure they'll announce 7-8k but if there are more than 1500 there then danny still has too much support

Hope Ron shows his face at this game and not just away games. Then he will see that the 500 or so Charlotte fans who show up out-number what is left of Wake Forest fans after he supported 2 failing coaches for too long.

Current line: WF -11.5 O/U 135.5. I like the under. Think Charlotte will control tempo (WF always seems to play the tempo that the opponent wants).

The line has dropped to -9/-9.5 and O/U of 135.5 (12 lower than any other game tonight)

Are we still benching Wright and starting Sarr at tip?

Back