• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- UNCC 49ers -- Thursday 7 pm ACC Network

2 for 20 from 3 combined. UNCC with 4 or 5 airballs from 3.

Like RJ in a shoot around.

Hoard with his first bucket with 1:28 in the first half. Those NBA scouts in the stands are wondering what the hell they are doing there.

No...Mucius is good but not as good as Hoard.

Seriously though, Mucius could be very good for us. Put on a little weight, some experience, he could be nasty. If Danny doesn’t run him off of course.

That sequence in which Sarr botched a great alley oop pass then fouled for an And 1 layup was brutal.

Congratulations Ron. You finally found a team bad enough to get roasted by this team.

Yet another joke of a half.

I don't know, at least we played some defense. For the most part we forced players to their off hand, blocked out and rebounded, didn't make unnecessary fouls, and employed a full court press and matchup zone (plus mtm). Of course in the last 3 minutes we committed a really dumb foul (Wright on Davis, when in the bonus and Davis was way past the three point line and posed no threat) and left several three point shooters open. I knew the good defense couldn't last an entire half.

For his ranking, Chaundee Brown may be one of the least fluid basketball players I have seen.

I don't know, at least we played some defense. For the most part we forced players to their off hand, blocked out and rebounded, didn't make unnecessary fouls, and employed a full court press and matchup zone (plus mtm). Of course in the last 3 minutes we committed a really dumb foul (Wright on Davis, when in the bonus and Davis was way past the three point line and posed no threat) and left several three point shooters open. I knew the good defense couldn't last an entire half.

they banged wide open threes off the backboard.

How long till Charlotte cuts it to one possession? 3 minutes of game clock?

Against a team ranked 300+. Didn't get our best player a basket for the first 18.5 minutes. Did you watch the start of the game? Just stop.

Back