• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Movies That It Would Be Really Cool If They Were True Stories !

Biff Tannen

Franchise Quarterback on a Rookie Contract
Staff Member
Reaction score
Ever watch a movie and think, "Man, this seems pretty realistic, wouldn't it be cool if it were a true story ?" And I mean like a real true story, not one of those "Based on a true story" bullshit movies. As such, I really wish the following were true stories:

Rocky III
Weird Science
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Anchorman

Submit your own. Please no X-Men or Star Wars.

From the adult drama section of the video store, "Whose Nailin' Palin ?"

While maybe not necessarily cool, it would be informative to find out The Matrix is real

While maybe not necessarily cool, it would be informative to find out The Matrix is real

Google "are we in a simulation?" The short answer is "most likely." So yeah, The Matrix is real.

Last edited:
Ever watch a movie and think, "Man, this seems pretty realistic, wouldn't it be cool if it were a true story ?" And I mean like a real true story, not one of those "Based on a true story" bullshit movies. As such, I really wish the following were true stories:

Rocky III
Weird Science
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Anchorman

Submit your own. Please no X-Men or Star Wars.

What, no "Smokey and the Bandit"?

Back