• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jamie Lewis "on leave" from WF Hoops

as expected...

the mystery of Jamie Lewis continues

Lol. What a dumpster fire of a program Manning has built.

I guess finals didn't go so well

placing him on leave for the exhibition game and then immediately re-instating him seemed rather toothless

Jerry Braswell, Cornelius Hudson, Jamie Lewis - we should retire #25

Danny boy putting Lewis on suspension for that whole exhibition game really taught this kid a lesson. Man what a disciplinarian.

Remember when some people were hoping that we were getting a diamond in the rough and assuming that Lewis was magically going to be just as good as a college freshman, relative to his peers, as he was as a high school soph despite not playing multiple years of basketball? Pepperridge Farm remembers.

Another scholarship open to fill with a 2 Star with low major offers only

Remember when some people were hoping that we were getting a diamond in the rough and assuming that Lewis was magically going to be just as good as a college freshman, relative to his peers, as he was as a high school soph despite not playing multiple years of basketball? Pepperridge Farm remembers.

I think it's the same people who assumed Danny Manning would magically become a better coach between March and November.

placing him on leave for the exhibition game and then immediately re-instating him seemed rather toothless

Not sure why you're lumping Braswell in with those other two ...

I think it's the same people who assumed Danny Manning would magically become a better coach between March and November.
That magical jump in coaching talent that typically occurs in the 15th year of your coaching career...

Another scholarship open to fill with a 2 Star with low major offers only

I'm confident Danny boy always has a short list of players averaging 3 points a game at some basketball waste land, who are potential transfers.

Marc Blucas says NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND.

Until there's a change at AD and head coach I really won't give a shit.

Yep, that's the year that has been long regarded as the one when they make the biggest jump.

You know the old saying. “The best think about 14th year coaches is that they become 15th year coaches.”

Back