• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jamie Lewis "on leave" from WF Hoops

Did they really say "Lewis is on leave", or was it actually "Lewis wants to leave"?

Make, get your kicks on...there's an open slot for you...

Cole Anthony??? :)

Wellman must have written the script.

In football, you can get a red-shirt if you have played four or fewer games. What's the number for bball?

When you check in for a single game for a single second.

Additional context: I've said numerous times now that I find it borderline criminal that Richard Washington and Donovan Mitchell had their freshmen seasons so poorly managed. They lost redshirt seasons by being played 17 and 7 minutes each respectively in 2016-17. Mitchell lost a redshirt season for playing a total of seven minutes across four games. Seems ridiculous.

Thanks, that's weird. You'd think bball would get at least as much as football.

My bad! What am I thinking? We're talking about the NCAA...

Until this coach is removed, I'm finished with attending any games. What a crappy program we have.. Thanks Wellman, You Suck!!! :bullshit::bullshit::bullshit:

Jamie Lewis is a complete enigma as a basketball player. I think he kinda sucks but I’m not really sure because he has played so little actual basketball over the last 3 years.

The AAU circuit and changing high schools 2 or 3 times is probably not a great set up to handle the academic rigors of Wake. He may be better off elsewhere particularly if he is not interested in putting in much effort on academic side.

Back