• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

All things happen for a reason

BudatWake

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
Like a lot of you, I was really hoping to play in the bowl in Tampa. Nice place, warm climate and close to home. Well we are really lucky we are not playing in Tampa today. It is in the mid 60's with lots of rain. So much so that they have issued a coastal flood warning for the area. Would be no fun to tailgate or play football in Tampa today!

Isn’t this the same exact weather we are expecting in Birmingham on Saturday?

Plus PhDeac made no progress on the pool that he promised he would put in his backyard for us.

Plus PhDeac made no progress on the pool that he promised he would put in his backyard for us.

There’s one across the street. No need to be wasteful.

I've always said that I have something better than a pool. I have a neighbor with a pool!

Thinking the same thing when watching the game. Thought we were headed to Tampa(that Sunday) and frantically searching for rooms and flight to Tampa for a nice trip.

God awful weather last night. We would have won though. USF was worse than the weather.

global warming

What else could it be?!

After all, CO2 represents .053 of all of earth’s greenhouse gases and man contributes a whopping 10% portion of that .053 %

I mean really, could the correlation be any clearer?

Just saw where BC's bowl was called with 5 min to go in 1st quarter. Not to be resumed. What a bad break

BC gets its bowl cancelled and VT is playing in a driving rain storm today. Birmingham is looking better and better!

Back