• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jamie Lewis is transferring

Rich Washington, 17 minutes.

Of course Danny was the person who thought he was worth a scholarship.

Respectfully, to whom should the scholarship been offered to and accepted by ?

Forgive me but I've had the impression that good recruits aren't falling all over themselves to sign with Wake.

How many schools has the kid attended or had offers from since 10th grade? Just unreal

Melvin Tabb played 8.9 minutes in 2011. Got kicked out of both WFU and Kent State.
We're talking total minutes. Rich Washington only played 17 minutes total in a WF uniform. Thank god Manning and Co. got in early on him and made him a priority before all the other programs could swoop him up.

Konner Tucker played in 6 games for a total of 31 mins before transferring

so the leaders in the clubhouse are:

Clay Dade 16 minutes
Rich Washington 17 minutes
Konner Tucker 31 minutes
Jamie Lewis 35 minutes

Respectfully, to whom should the scholarship been offered to and accepted by ?

Forgive me but I've had the impression that good recruits aren't falling all over themselves to sign with Wake.

Again another sign of how bad things are. We are falling all over all selves and losing recruits regularly leading to taking these flyers out of desperation that a truly good coach with a vision (see D Clawson) could find his players that fit their system (which we also don’t have) and avoid inviting other schools throways, grad transfers, and walk-ons.

Also I was going by days in program so sounds like he is second only to Tucker. Maktar doesn’t count as he never made it to campus.

So prediction for what will be the next lowest point????

Is Torgrim Sommerfeldt (the Grim Threeper) eligible for consideration in the contest?

Is Torgrim Sommerfeldt (the Grim Threeper) eligible for consideration in the contest?

Did he actually ever attend Wake and play on the BB team? I thought he never quite made it to campus.

This is crazy. Every season...and this one just started and we are low on players as it is. Good grief...

Don’t forget- Melo Eggleston left after practices had already started.

Should Todd May be included? Transfer from Kentucky when Tacy was coach. Sat on the bench for his transfer year. Was supposed to be as good a player as Wake had. Never played a minute here, IIRC. Left Wake for some small school back in Kentucky.

Should Todd May be included? Transfer from Kentucky when Tacy was coach. Sat on the bench for his transfer year. Was supposed to be as good a player as Wake had. Never played a minute here, IIRC. Left Wake for some small school back in Kentucky.

He broke his foot in the black and gold scrimmage. Transferred to small school in coal mines of eastern Ky.

Back