• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on the Tennessee Vols -- Saturday Noon -- ESPN 2 (same time as our Bowl)

#1000+ posts on the football game thread. 101 on the basketball game thread.

Speaks for itself.

What is there to say about BB? Now even the players refuse to play for DM. Must be great to not have to perform to get a big salary. Need to redirect the $$ to people who are actually doing their job!

I agree. The only possible reason not to fire Danny mid-season is Cole Anthony. The kid made a big case for coming here.

You definitely should not keep a coach because he is listed in the top five of an uncommitted recruit.

Where can I find the Wright dunk? I missed it but heard it was pretty sweet.

Just watched the game. Deacs showed some energy for 15 minutes. Vols went on a 29-10 run the final five minutes of the first half and the first five minutes of the second half. From that point on it was going through the motions.

Brown played well against men. Brandon's limitations show against good teams. Maybe everyone else learned something playing against a good team. Maybe not.

If losses to Gardner Webb and Cornell would show Manning the door I'd take them. The players deserve better. I hate typing the past two sentences.

GW 'Dogs on a 7 game winning streak. Here's hoping they make it 8.

If losses to Gardner Webb and Cornell would show Manning the door I'd take them. The players deserve better. I hate typing the past two sentences.
I’ll absolutely be rooting for our opponent the rest of the season. Don’t even care. Give me the Ls.

I’ll absolutely be rooting for our opponent the rest of the season. Don’t even care. Give me the Ls.

I can’t wait until we fire this guy. Maybe it’s my Clawson crush and fond memories of Skip, but I just hate everything about how Danny Manning does his job at this point. It’s best for both parties to just move on.

Manning is a dead man walking.

Unfortunately we'll have to wait for season's end and the DFL ACC finish for Wellman to pull the trigger.

He’s such an awful representative of the university. I don’t understand the utility of keeping him around.

I have no idea if you are speaking about Manning or Wellman, but because your statement applies equally to each, I will pos-rep it.

Back