• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

YO Mods!

CreamyGoodness

Thanks Creamy!
Reaction score
A lot of racism happening on the american cheese thread. Might be time to step in and do your jobs.

It sucks that this board contains so many racist comments.

Dude has a legit beef. The fact that it's still there is fucked yo.

Dude has a legit beef. The fact that it's still there is fucked yo.

It’s true.

Regardless of how you feel about Catamount as a poster (lord knows I give him a ton of shit), there just is no place for 30/40something white people casually (and unironically) dropping racial stereotypes and slurs. Maybe that makes me a snowflake, but I don’t care. I don’t want to be on a board, a public board at that, that tolerates shit like this.

Apologies that I am just now seeing this. Can someone PM me what offensive comments/tags were made?

Apologies that I am just now seeing this. Can someone PM me what offensive comments/tags were made?

Can whoever posted it be outed? I would hope so. He/she deserves to be ridiculed and banned.

Can whoever posted it be outed? I would hope so. He/she deserves to be ridiculed and banned.

If the tag has been deleted I can't see who created it, but if I see something flagrant I would absolutely out them.

If the tag has been deleted I can't see who created it, but if I see something flagrant I would absolutely out them.

The tag said exactly what Catamount said above. Damn that sucks you can’t put them since the person deleted it already. Coward (not you, the tagged of course).

Yeah, sorry guys. I'm with the in-laws for Christmas and outside of the bowl game thread haven't been able to be on the boards much. As always, it's much better to PM one of LK, myself, TW, or Tsy if a more prompt response is needed for something.

Tags are, were and always will be for cowards who are afraid to put their screen names to their comments.

Some of y'all are some sad motherfuckers

Back