• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Whitaker rejected ethics official's advice he should recuse from Russia probe

If the first group of ethics officials disagree with you, find another group of ethics officials that will agree with you.

If you look at the homepage, this thread title looks like "Whitaker rejected ethics". Sounds about right.

'twas a precondition this time 'round for being put in the position.

To promise to not recuse.

Of course.

I wouldn't be shocked at all if Whitaker is the first person called to testify when Dems take the House in January. Whitaker will lie or refuse to answer anything.

Whitaker to testify publicly to the House beginning in 5 minutes.

I love the smell of legitimate Congressional oversight in the morning.

Whitaker says he plans to protect executive privilege when it comes to "deliberations or conversations" with Trump

OMG, Whitaker is refusing to answer Nadler's questions saying Nadler went over his five minute limit. What a total asshole!

LOL... just another day of productivity on the Tunnels' Left.

Keep the updates comin' guys !!111!!

so are all these big brave law and order Republicans sitting out the hearing?

I hope they have evidence to show he has told lies to the Committee. This asshole, thief and willful, planned destroyer of the lives of veterans needs to be in jail.

Back