• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DONATE TO WAKE FOOTBALL TODAY

JimDuncan

Reaction score
There is truth in that funds help us compete. If you haven’t allocated any $ to the Deacon Club this year, please consider WF football as 2018 closes out (or other sport of your choice). IIRC, you can direct funds to a specific sport. I’m as disappointed as anyone in the state of our hoops program, but no denying some special stuff has been happening in other areas of Deacon athletics.

Ron Wellman has let me and many others know multiple times he doesn't need my DC contribution, season football tickets, and seats rights. Just as soon as he retires and is gone I'll resume my 25+ years of contributions.

Screw you, Ronnie Boy.

Ron Wellman has let me and many others know multiple times he doesn't need my DC contribution, season football tickets, and seats rights. Just as soon as he retires and is gone I'll resume my 25+ years of contributions.

Screw you, Ronnie Boy.
Ditto.

There is truth in that funds help us compete. If you haven’t allocated any $ to the Deacon Club this year, please consider WF football as 2018 closes out (or other sport of your choice). IIRC, you can direct funds to a specific sport. I’m as disappointed as anyone in the state of our hoops program, but no denying some special stuff has been happening in other areas of Deacon athletics.

The AD has already sent out a fundraising appeal on the same day as the bowl victory. WFU never misses a chance to ask for money. It was good to see all the AD staff tending bar yesterday at the tailgate party. As usual, the food sucked and there was one small bar to accommodate 500 fans.

The AD has already sent out a fundraising appeal on the same day as the bowl victory. WFU never misses a chance to ask for money. It was good to see all the AD staff tending bar yesterday at the tailgate party. As usual, the food sucked and there was one small bar to accommodate 500 fans.

What athletic department wouldn’t send that email?

I try to focus on the student athletes. I get the angst towards Wellman - for sure. But when I see guys like Cam Glenn completely ball out and give their all for four years + - makes me want to make sure that I do what I can. But I’m not gonna sit here and judge as I’m not as close as someone like BG. Anyway, Go Deacs.

I try to focus on the student athletes. I get the angst towards Wellman - for sure. But when I see guys like Cam Glenn completely ball out and give their all for four years + - makes me want to make sure that I do what I can. But I’m not gonna sit here and judge as I’m not as close as someone like BG. Anyway, Go Deacs.

The student athletes are doing just fine.

Is this were we start playing the sad music and showing photos of starving and shoeless Wake athletes?

Back