• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republicans Shut Down the Federal Government Again & Suffer Humiliating Defeat

Agree. When I said “lose lose situation” I mean that if they didn’t air it he’d have his biggest grievance with the “enemy of the people” yet by not airing his “emergency” speech which could result in more acts of violence on news organizations by his even more emboldened followers. That could be extreme but I could see it being a byproduct of a non-airing of his “national emergency” in their eyes.

The major networks probably shouldn’t make decisions based on whether they will make the crazies slightly more crazy.

Put the full speech on your cable news network and then break away from regular broadcasting for 10 minutes, 5 to air the part of the speech where Trump declares a national emergency and 5 to present all the facts that prove this isn’t an emergency.

Just fact check it as it goes along. The networks already know the lies he'll probably tell. Post the lies along with the truth.

Just fact check it as it goes along. The networks already know the lies he'll probably tell. Post the lies along with the truth.

The Washington Post released a fact check article with the 20 most likely lies that the President will tell this evening.

Pretty sad state of affairs that a major news organization had to preemptively tell the American people that they will be lied to because the President is a pathological liar.

Wonder how many of the criminals in these stories would have actually been stopped by a fucking wall.

This is so dumb...the entire country more or less agrees with the need for immigration reform and smart security.

We don’t want a fucking wall though because we know it’s a gigantic waste of money and the symbolism of it sucks.

5b7b2c32e2a1e27f12a9c078e591ddeb.jpg

Does anyone really believe drug cartels will give twenty kilos of heroin to undocumented people trying to cross the border? Let me rephrase that. Does anyone with a brain...

Was anyone convinced that the brown people are coming to get you, Barbara?

Seems like Trump spent the entire speech look into the wrong camera.

Obviously he’s way too far gone now, and maybe he was just too racist from the getgo, but someone should have just told Trump early on that basically the best thing he could do to ensure economic growth, which seems super important to him, is to ramp up immigration bigly. Would appeal to him and has the befit of being true.

Back