• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republicans Shut Down the Federal Government Again & Suffer Humiliating Defeat

Coast Guard. Those are the people who guard the coasts that make up our longest borders, right? Is Trump planning a sea wall too?

Already has one at Mar a Lago.

fullsizerender33.jpg

I have a former student who is a TSA agent. She's working for free right now. Huge Trump fan.

An old Western TV series has gone viral over an episode that predicted Donald Trump’s presidency

https://www.news.com.au/finance/wor...y/news-story/35342f9527c0cb1472ea7173d7ebb84f

In the 1958 episode, Walter Trump — played by actor Lawrence Dobkin — proposes building a giant wall to stop a “cosmic explosion”. But what makes it even eerier is the similarity of the character to the President.

For one thing, the TV character threatens to sue Texas Ranger Hoby Gilman for insulting him. Sound familiar? That’s because Mr Trump has repeatedly threatened to sue anything and everything that’s portrayed him in an unflattering light, including US media outlets, non-profit organisations and the nearly dozen women who accused him of sexual assault in 2016.

For another thing, their speech patterns are eerily similar.

In a short clip from the show, Walter Trump says: “I am the only one. Trust me. I can build a wall around your homes that nothing will penetrate.

“You ask how do you build that wall. You ask, and I’m here to tell you.”

Carpet baggers have been around since the beginning of the country. Just when I thought it was becoming a lame trope...

Republicans Shut Down the Federal Government Again

The internet is funny. Apparently this show first emerged in November 2016. There are articles about it from January 2017. But it finally goes viral now.

I didn’t understand how rural Southerners don’t understand Trump is a carpetbagger until I looked up the actual origins of the term. Seems like the term was reserved for white Northerners who came to the South and wanted to help black people during Reconstruction.

Last edited:
Cong. Jackie Speirs just came up with a new term for Trump's wall - edifice complex.

That's basically perfect.

and my sister who works at the Coast Guard HQ was just told they need to start bringing their own TP to work

and my sister who works at the Coast Guard HQ was just told they need to start bringing their own TP to work

anyone who says the Constitution is a fantastic document and this is the greatest nation in the world is a fucking asshole if the whole thing can collapse b/c one man decides his ego matters more than everything

anyone who says the Constitution is a fantastic document and this is the greatest nation in the world is a fucking asshole if the whole thing can collapse b/c one man decides his ego matters more than everything

It's almost like he wasn't elected.

Wonder how much a wall would decrease illegal drug consumption in the US?

:rolleyes:

Lots of drug cartels use six year olds to move kilos of heroin across the border.

Back