• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dortch leaving for NFL

Jo Jo Natson is WR/KR for the Rams, and he is listed at 5-7 153.

Last edited:
That almost one inch difference in hand size seems unusual. Is it, or do I not look at enough of those numbers?

My left hand has been a bit larger than my right for as long as I can remember. I was totally lefty dominant. Maybe Dortch is as well.

If it was 3", I'd think it was weird.

He will be better off going to the Pats in the 7th than the Jets in the 5th. They will know how to use him.

Then I’ll have to root against him.

Based on this, Haynes had the 4th best number.
https://www.al.com/sports/2019/03/n...id-the-most-bench-press-reps-on-thursday.html

Opeta became the 21st player since 2000 to reach at least 39 repetitions in the bench press.
The combine record is 49 by Oregon State defensive tackle Stephen Paea in 2011.
On Thursday, Opeta did five more reps than any other player, with running back Alex Barnes of Kansas State and offensive lineman Garrett Bradbury of North Carolina State tied for second at 34.

Surprised his speed/jump numbers weren't a bit higher given his athleticism, but hopefully he's making himself some dough with his performance.

Claw can say, "I took a basketball player with limited experience and sent him to the NFL combine." I'm proud of Phil in that he took full advantage of the opportunity that was given to him 5 years ago. I hope that he goes to the right team.

Doesn’t seem he did any drills. No results available on the NFL site. Have to think he must be injured. He better have a great Pro Day.

From what I can tell Greg didn't run or do any tests today. Currently being considered a 6th round pick in multiple mock drafts.

Anyone know why no stats are showing up? I recorded the WR segment and ff through but no Dortch. Does anyone follow him on social media or have any insight?

He got a tip about the Wellman news and decided to return to MSD

Dortch met with the patriots the other day. That would be a perfect fit for him in the slot.

Back