• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dortch leaving for NFL

It's the right decision.

Goof luck!!!!!!

You keep saying this. Are there any mock drafts that show him going in the first 3 rounds? I haven’t seen one but don’t stalk that stuff.

You keep saying this. Are there any mock drafts that show him going in the first 3 rounds? I haven’t seen one but don’t stalk that stuff.
You said this after Bates declared...

This seems foolish from an outside point of view. No idea of JB's personal situation, though. Hopefully he received good counsel from his agent and "people", as well as WF.

https://www.ogboards.com/forums/sho...-Declares-for-NFL-Draft/page4?highlight=bates

Good for him.

I wish him the best but I don�t really see him as an NFL player. He�s absolutely tiny by NFL standards and hasn�t really been spectacular this year. I guess I get the angle that he�s not going to get any bigger with another year. Hopefully he proves me wrong.

Hope his size doesn’t hurt his stock. Best of luck, Greg! You will be missed!

I hope [my team] drafts him!

Good for Greg. Go get paid.

Sucks for us as fans. Next man up.

I wish him the best but I don�t really see him as an NFL player. He�s absolutely tiny by NFL standards and hasn�t really been spectacular this year. I guess I get the angle that he�s not going to get any bigger with another year. Hopefully he proves me wrong.

Sweet post - super hot take. In the words of Steve Smith Sr, “haterz need to find a new hobby”

Fact is there are tons of players similar to Dortch who never ever make it. Citing a Steve Smith is fucking ridiculous. For every guy like that there are 10 who will wash out before they ever see the field.

He was 1st team AA...

Fact is there are tons of players similar to [anybody] who never ever make it. Citing a Steve Smith is fucking ridiculous. For every guy like that there are 10 who will wash out before they ever see the field.

Back