• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs - Saturday 12/29 2 pm ACC Network

9 turnovers each in the first 12 minutes.

Brown has two 3s. That’s it for FGs.

Been watching WF basketball for over 50 years. This is the worst team I've seen since the days of Bobby Dwyer and Benny McKaig. At least those teams were well coached and displayed effort. 13 minutes in against freaking Gardner-Webb and were are 2-14 from the field and missed our last 5 free throws. Just pathetic. The local Y offers more skill.

Been watching WF basketball for over 50 years. This is the worst team I've seen since the days of Bobby Dwyer and Benny McKaig. At least those teams were well coached and displayed effort. 13 minutes in against freaking Gardner-Webb and were are 2-14 from the field and missed our last 5 free throws. Just pathetic. The local Y offers more skill.

Rookie sighting :)

Draft

I can't wait till the nba draft....

3:30 left, up 23-22

We’ve hit 3 3 pointers, 0 2 pointers, and 14 FTS

Hoard and Mucius are being abused by a player 3 inches shorter than they are.

We only win this one because they foul out.

Defensive rotations actually aren’t horrendous.

we're down to G freaking W and a guy named Jose Perez

No one can stop him either. Our defense looks like pickup ball. Everyone rests on D. It won't change unless and until we get a real coach. 5 years in and we suffer through a nail-biter with Gardner -Webb. Can't wait till we play Duke in 2 weeks should be an epic blowout.

It sounds like the crowd is a deafening 5-10 decibels.

4 or 5 better coaches have been occupying the sidelines at the Joel for the Frank Spencer tournament the last few days. Probably more than that.

HTTD and AWAR need to get some work done in the off season if they want to win next year’s baby race.

Will we have any half court adjustments, only if Manning listens to Nestor. Defense is again better, offense is horrible. Wake always first back after half because Manning will have little or nothing to say.

Back