• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs - Saturday 12/29 2 pm ACC Network

this is comical. the delusion that this team is stocked with talent has gotten way out of control, possibly influenced by bzdeliks awful recruiting. compare mucius’s ranking out of HS to the guys Skip (or even Dino and Odom) brought in.

Our b-ball program is hamstrung by both poor coaching and a lack of talent.

Sorry i don’t mean like *real* talent, but Jesus Christ they could be better than this. This should be a middle of road ACC team.

I honestly believe some good AAU and high school teams would beat this bunch by 10+ points. This is pathetic.

5 min. without scoring. Down 6 at home to Gardner-Webb and Hoard fouls out by fouling a 3 point shooter.

Hard to get worse.

This game is horrifying. I was really hoping that Hoard would be back with a vengeance after his disappointing showing against TN, but now he fouls out, on a 3-pointer no less.

Ha. Fuck it. May as well lose if it helps hasten a regime change. Clean house.

hahahahahahahahahaha

yessssssssssssssssss

fuck off, danny

I don’t think showing videos of our past glory, deacs in the pros, and Taron Downey is having the desired hype effect on the crowd when trailing Gardner-Webb by 11. The mood is just depressing.

We are going to struggle to score 50 points at home against Gardner Webb.

Smh, just so painful to watch.

What an abysmal performance. Can't make a shot.

Just unsure what else Wellman needs to see to make the right decision here.... I mean how can Danny Manning possibly still have a job?

Back