• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs - Saturday 12/29 2 pm ACC Network

Needs to be fired after the game. Don't know what else Wellman needs to see. He's incompetent and unable to motivate or retain players.

Is he still our coach. The worse offensive game I have ever seen a Wake Forest team play in 50 years.

5 assists on 18 turnovers at the 3:38 point -- hard to have assists when you don't have any offensive flow --

Nice shots of Mike Muse sitting behind the bench looking completely bored out of his mind. He has to be thinking he can out coach the giant buffoon in the suit.

lol

our only offense is driving and praying for a foul

absolutely pathetic

Anyone who watched this game in its entirety really does love Wake Forest unconditionally. Just awful, awful basketball.

Also Hoard as a one-and-done seems ridiculous at this point. Stats have him at 4 turns but I counted 7. Against Gardner-Webb.

Bring in Odom to finish out the season. Get Dinger out from behind the mic. Those 2 along with Nestor and Childress and by February we would at least be competitive. That at least would be an improvement at this point.

Needs to be fired after the game. Don't know what else Wellman needs to see. He's incompetent and unable to motivate or retain players.

Ron, just hire the GW coach in the parking lot after the game. 3x better than brain-dead Danny.

The kid in the stands playing Nintendo Switch has the right idea.

Anyone who watched this game in its entirety really does love Wake Forest unconditionally. Just awful, awful basketball.

Also Hoard as a one-and-done seems ridiculous at this point. Stats have him at 4 turns but I counted 7. Against Gardner-Webb.

This is just painful, man.

Our 2 centers combined for 4 FG...attempts. Nice job, big man whisperer.

We're about to lose to a team that shot 2/15 from 3...

Back