• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs - Saturday 12/29 2 pm ACC Network

LOL at these kick-out bail out fouls Childress is getting.

Last edited:
Would have been nice to play with this urgency like five minutes ago

We have to fire manning. This program is a dumpster fire, and the longer this goes on the harder it will be for the next coach to recruit.

I’ve learned not to care about losses, but golly, I feel like this might bring down our KenPom ranking

Hmmm, and UNC destroys Davidson. Im beginning to think we're not going to beat them this year.

Fire the moron before the end of the day. He is killing our program.

LOL we just lost to GW and Houston Baptist in the same season in year five of this clown’s tenure and his clown isn’t going to lose his job.

Good thing Rchill got his way and Manning got a 5th year.

This is one of those games where I'd bet serious money that with no coaches and running a basic flex offense, Wake wins easily.

Now that we're desperate and playing aggressively, we're hitting shots. Our bigs are awful yet we spend all game forcing it inside then either turning it over or forcing bad threes with the shot clock winding down.

This is one of those games where I'd bet serious money that with no coaches and running a basic flex offense, Wake wins easily.

Now that we're desperate and playing aggressively, we're hitting shots. Our bigs are awful yet we spend all game forcing it inside then either turning it over or forcing bad threes with the shot clock winding down.

I think we would be a much better team without any coaching.

Somebody tell Manning there is nothing wrong with being a Walmart greeter to spend his retirement hours.

Hoard looks like he wanted to cry as if what have I gotten myself into. Absolutely horrible loss in a string of horrible loses. Just a terrible hire by Wellman.

Wellman is such a moron. How do you pick back to back completely awful coaches in your flagship program??

He really should just off himself.

Hoard looks like he wanted to cry as if what have I gotten myself into. Absolutely horrible loss in a string of horrible loses. Just a terrible hire by Wellman.

Watching his NBA career fade away.

Must be thinking he will have to start studying.

Back