• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Board games for a large number of people

fiestadeac

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Does anyone have any suggestions for games that include a lot of people? I am going to a family member's house where were usually do a +8 ppl group game. In the past we've done Cards against Humanity & a variety of the JackBox games (Quiplash, Fibbage, and Drawful). None of the games have to be clean as we are all sick in the head. All suggestions are welcome

Thanks

Played one a few days ago that I got in a christmas raffle. Telestrations. It's a mixture of pictionary and telephone. Pretty fun after a few drinks.

Telestrations, or adult telestrations if you want to see what kind of freaky things your family is into.

One night ultimate werewolf
Sushi go party
Tsuro
The Resistance
Codenames

Codenames and Telestrations are both great. They also make a Telestrations "after dark" version that gets REALLY interesting.

Last edited:
I came in to also recommend Telestrations. There is an expanded box that I think has 10 boards?

When we play we often don’t use the suggested ones from the box but just write down inside jokes and things about the people in the room. Gets pretty hilarious.

Also agree Celebrity (or Characters or many other names) is great for a group. Can do with a large number and teams and don’t need materials besides paper and pens to write down names.

Back