• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FIRE DANNY NOW!

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
I am loathe to fire a college bball or football coach during the season other than if there is some wrongdoing, but this is an exception.

He needs to go, NOW!!!

We have to fire him. This is beyond unacceptable.

Why is it Richard Childress always has a hateful look on his face on the sideline? Guy looks like a chump

I thought recruits read the boards?!?! So confused

Agree---can't fire him soon enough. He literally is the worst in-game coach. I absolutely hate watching our team play like shit and watching all the coaches sit on side line with pouty looks their faces with zero energy. Hard not to see why everyone leaves early....

worse than [Redacted]

spend 25 hours proving me wrong, rshill

Who's going to fire him? The man with no cajones that just extended him last year during a losing streak?

Danny needs to go. We need a freah start and a total step back and revisit of WF basketball and where we are head d.

DM must go. He is obviously inept as a tactician and as a game manager and as a motivator. I'm as dumb as a brick and I can see it, why can't our AD?

worse than [Redacted]

spend 25 hours proving me wrong, rshill
something something 2016-17 season

rchill had us as a top 8 seed this year. most talented roster in a decade.

lololololololololololol

Agree---can't fire him soon enough. He literally is the worst in-game coach. I absolutely hate watching our team play like shit and watching all the coaches sit on side line with pouty looks their faces with zero energy. Hard not to see why everyone leaves early....

I am not sure that is the case based on a technicality - in that he seems to do no coaching during the game.

something something 2016-17 season

rchill had us as a top 8 seed this year. most talented roster in a decade.

lololololololololololol

Yeah but he only made that bet to trick people into something something and it proves him right and you’re not an idiot, you just don’t know as much as him, and he won’t miss this place when he can’t post here any more

Who knewCoach Jones was making the right moves?

if he doesnt get fired by losing to houston baptist, he will not get fired for losing to any team

I say we extend Manning another 5 years, then in 2026, when he has a winning record. Wellman will be able to say he was right all along - the fans just needed to be patient.

Back