• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FIRE DANNY NOW!

Wellman can front some of the money by paying back his salary die to gross incompetence of the flagship program.

If the CEO of Disney saw great strides in their lower brands but the actual Disney flagship tanked, he would be out in his ass in a minute.

IDGAF what the success is of golf, tennis, or even soccer is as it relates to Wellman because those aren't his core responsibility. Men's basketball is. And that's been an abject failure for a decade.

+1

I know I've said this before, but it seems everytime I think Wake Basketball may stabilize itself with hopes of moving forward, it falls deeper in the pits of basketball hell. It's why I just advoacate purging the whole damn thing and starting over......why not?

+1

To get such a contract, Hatch and Wellman had to approve it personally. They should be on the hook for such a moronic deal.

+1

To get such a contract, Hatch and Wellman had to approve it personally. They should be on the hook for such a moronic deal.

Need to get some of the dollars to buy out DM from their salaries. Maybe sue DM for total non performance

Ifthe stories about Danny having a fully guaranteed contract are true, then it may be a lot longer before he is let go.

I can see the possibility of Danny and Chill coaching at Wake at least until Brandon graduates.

I recently heard this could be the case. Difficult to believe given the product on the court.

What's the deal with Richard Childress? Guy seems like he is mad at the world when you see him on the sideline. Cant imagine the culture is good with coaches like that.

LOL - Mark Richt voluntarily resigned/retired the same way Jim Grobe voluntarily resigned.

The good news is the Manning trainwreck will be over in 10 weeks as I still doubt an in-season change occurs but crazier things have happened.

I don’t think Richt and Grobe are comparable. Miami’s AD seems surprised. The Manny Diaz situation seems to verify that.

Childress needs to be sent packing.. He looks identical to Manning on the sidelines. This shit show needs to end today. I'll admit that I wanted Chill to coach for us, but I was wrong about this. The reason it doesn't work is because Manning is no leader of men and Childress is probably got as much say so as Manning on this team. Childress is not ready to lead anyone and he seems as though he really could care less also. Hope it gets better soon and a new coach is announced in the future and someone we can all get excited about.

Agree. Childress probably can't coach and seems to possess an entitled attitude.

What's the deal with Richard Childress? Guy seems like he is mad at the world when you see him on the sideline. Cant imagine the culture is good with coaches like that.

Well, you know Richard is a NASCAR guy, so maybe he’s just not happy coaching basketball and would rather be at the track?

Both Black Monday and 2018 are about to come to a close and neither will have brought about the end of this regime.

Back